No announcement yet.

The Lotto Prayer Circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im so glad the Bobcats didint win the lottery. good thing NBA sold the team. woulda seemed sketchy if the nba owned team won.

Comment

Emeka Okafor, Anthony Davis, Carl Landry, Eric Gordon, Jarret Jack

Pretty nice roster all of a sudden :P
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I bet we draft and trade our pick this year.
        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

I gotta admit...Cavs getting 1 and 4 last year and New Orleans getting 1 and 10 this year................hmmmmmm.
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
            Im so glad the Bobcats didint win the lottery. good thing NBA sold the team. woulda seemed sketchy if the nba owned team won.
            The team isn't sold yet, and all of a sudden, the Hornets are a team with a great potential to win in the future. That pushes up Stern's selling price now.

Comment

I don't mind Rivers/Jones/Lamb
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

trade the pick
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                  New Orleans deserves it. They were fighting to win at the end!
                  SO WERE WE, FUCK NEW ORLEANS. They moved up 3spots!!!??? WHAT THE FUCK

Comment

I just want to apologize. It's probably my fault we didn't win the lottery, I didn't join the prayer circle prior to the lottery starting

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                      Emeka Okafor, Anthony Davis, Carl Landry, Eric Gordon, Jarret Jack

Pretty nice roster all of a sudden :P
                      Not really, I see them barely making the playoffs. Especially in the West.

Comment

Don't forget NO has 2 lotto picks. They have a bright future.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                          I just want to apologize. It's probably my fault we didn't win the lottery, I didn't join the prayer circle prior to the lottery starting
                          I apologize as well. I didn't know we were having a prayer's circle!?!?

Makes me wonder though, they JUST lost CP3, and now get the #1 pick? Things that make you go, "Hmmmm....."
                          #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

RPT23 wrote: View Post
                            I apologize as well. I didn't know we were having a prayer's circle!?!?

Makes me wonder though, they JUST lost CP3, and now get the #1 pick? Things that make you go, "Hmmmm....."
                            It doesn't make you go "Hmmm..." at all, it makes you go "FUCK LIFE"

Comment

If we're looking for a silver lining, we'll be picking 37th in the second round, rather than 38th if we drafted before the Warriors.

Comment

LMAO! I feel ya brother!

Didn't the Cavs lose Lebronothon James the year the won the lottery? I think we need to lose our best player the year prior to the draft lottery. Oh wait, we don't have one... :P
                                #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

Working...
                                X