What Other Websites Do You Visit???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Other Websites Do You Visit???

I've grown mostly tired and stale of the websites I regularly visit (majority are sports and music related, with a dash of the XXX material ).

Now everyone knows we should be spending the majority of our time on the web on Raptor's Republic.

But other than RR, what are some good websites that you guys would recommend?

Mostly Reddit and Youtube.

At the end of the day I visit Redflagdeals to catch up on some good deals/freebies.
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

www.NBA.com, www.hoopshype.com , www.twitter.com , www.worldstarhiphop.com , or ilpvideo.com (ilovepwnage) are the website i usually visit. Im not a big fan of facebook anymore since they introduced timeline... anyways feel free to check out the other sites i listed sometime if you haven't already.
      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
        Mostly Reddit and Youtube.

At the end of the day I visit Redflagdeals to catch up on some good deals/freebies.
        What is???

I am too lazy/busy at work to do a search.

I've checked out redflagdeals a couple of times and didn't really find any deals I would find useful.

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
        www.NBA.com, www.hoopshype.com , www.twitter.com , www.worldstarhiphop.com , or ilpvideo.com (ilovepwnage) are the website i usually visit. Im not a big fan of facebook anymore since they introduced timeline... anyways feel free to check out the other sites i listed sometime if you haven't already.
        NBA.com, hoopshype etc are some of the websites that I've grown bored of. I'm really trying to get away form the usual sports stuff. Not into twitter/facebook.

Will check out ilpvideo.com though.

Cheers guys.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
          ...I'm really trying to get away form the usual sports stuff. Not into twitter/facebook.

Will check out ilpvideo.com though.

Cheers guys.
          thegwpf.org for info on why you shouldn't sell Florida beach front property (debunks global warming hysteria)

Comment

Another website I visit is Grooveshark, my saviour for music.

Comment

I like hypem.com for music when I am sorta tired of all the really popular music.

Comment

Youtube, ESPN, hoopshype, Yahoo Sports(usually during fantasy football/basketball season), occasionally CBCNews.ca and when I want to read about real news ignored by the mainstream I'll go to Drudge and Infowars.

I also like checking out Kijiji. I'm a sucker for a good deal. Someone mentioned Redflagdeals, yeah, I go there sometimes too. It's a good place to check out for information on sales around the holidays.

I still occasionally use Facebook but it's down to a weekly quick browse. I joined Linkedin a couple weeks back but I need to really setup my profile before it becomes useful. It does look promising for networking though.

.40, my monitor lost it's virginity long ago, ha, ha. I think everyone is guilty of having a few naked ladies pop up on the screen once in a while intentionally or not now in this day in age.

Comment

Last edited by Apollo; Tue Jun 5, 2012, 09:52 PM. Reason: Obvious. Don't post links to adult sites. Kids visit this place as well.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Ahahaha nice ninja edit, Apollo

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                      What is???

I am too lazy/busy at work to do a search.

Reddit is a really awesome content aggregating website. People post links and images and such to keep others informed or entertained. Has some really awesome communities as well. There's pretty much a "subreddit" (section of interest) for everything in the site. For example, /r/nba for everything NBA, /r/worldnews for stuff happening around the world, /r/toronto (obvious), etc.

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                        Reddit is a really awesome content aggregating website. People post links and images and such to keep others informed or entertained. Has some really awesome communities as well. There's pretty much a "subreddit" (section of interest) for everything in the site. For example, /r/nba for everything NBA, /r/worldnews for stuff happening around the world, /r/toronto (obvious), etc.
                        Sounds interesting. I'll check it out.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                          And we don't need 9 year old boys humping the couch for hours trying to figure out what's going on with the thing they go pee pee out of.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I actually go to icefilms forums alot. Since I'm a bit of a movie buff.

Haven't been on in a while. But, it's a great site for movies and tv discussion and just discussion in general.

It's like the rr for entertainment. I visit IMDB like ten times daily. Mostly the app. But, it's a great site for entertainment news.
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Icefilms, is this a free movie/tv show download site?

Comment

Working...
                              X