god dammit lebron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• god dammit lebron

that was pretty unreal. 19 of 26 was sick. he did not want to lose tonight and god did the truth ever blow it today. game 7 predictions anyone?

i am calling it boston in overtime. i think the best basketball game of the year is going to be that game 7.

Personally, along with most people on RR, I want the Heat to get eliminated in the Eastern Conference Finals. As for predictions on Game 7, I'll say that I can see a really close game, but I want to say Celtics up by two. LeBron will try to silence the critics at the last second and miss the three! But I'm pretty bias on the predictions. Though I wouldn't be too surprised if the Heat do blow out the Celtics in Game 7.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      that was pretty unreal. 19 of 26 was sick...
      Can't take anything away from him for that game. Played great D as well.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
        Can't take anything away from him for that game. Played great D as well.
        Skip Bayless will. I am waiting to see what he has to say.

I honestly think Celtics win this game 7, but this team has lost a series a few times when they were up 3-2 (L.A and Orlando). Maybe they will learn from their mistakes? I am almost sure Boston wont let game 7 be a blowout. I mean the Celtics were getting shots but just weren't hitting them. I was shocked when I saw Rondo had 10 assists. No one could knock a shot down. 1-14 from behind the three point line is just wow. In my opinion, this is what the Celtics wanted to happen. They want Lebron to go absolutly ham on offense and shut everyone else down, which is sorta what they did. Game 7 they just need to be more efficient at doing what they do best.

This series has been amazing though, and the ratings for game 7 are going to be insane. This is some serious best case scenario for Stern and the NBA. Cue the conspiracy talk.

Comment

What a performance. It was fun to watch.

Game 7 will be tight the whole way. It will come down to the last shot. I see the Heat winning it.

Go Heat!

Comment

Game 7's are usually dog's unfortunately. I think one team wins in a blow out.. and if I had to bet money, it will be on Miami. They'll have home court, and Bosh will be healthier. I'd prefer that both teams implode but that won't happen. I hope OKC sweeps the finals regardless.

Comment

Hellooo

What a series so far, Lebron went off last night. When I looked at the box score at half and he had 30, I really thought he was going for 50+ still a beast individual performance. Just want to point out that I'm not rooting for either team, all i want to see is good basketball. I think OKC's taking it this year, there loaded with talent. This years playoffs have been memorable to say the least
              We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

i absolutely hate lebron but that performance was one of the greatest things ive ever seen. can't see celtics winning the game in miami.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

That was one of the great individual games in the playoffs. But how often (other than MJ possibly) that someone has successive games like that? Rondo has to have one of those triple double games for the Celtics to win. In anycase I really dont give a .... who wins. Just that it is a good one. I'd wouldn't be upset about the Heat winning in a squeaker with Haslem scoring the winning basket (lol) and the Thunder then thumping the Heat in the finals. The Ibaka on James defense should be fun to watch.

Comment

My hatred still can't congratulate him for his efforts.
                    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Now the real question is:

Will there be a heat wave or a thunder strike?

Comment

Pretty pumped for the finals. It's what everyone was predicting, and what most basketball fans can't wait to see

Comment

I have a feeling the finals will be epic.

Thunder in 6.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                            My hatred still can't congratulate him for his efforts.
                            Why do you hate Lebron?

Comment

Lebron is playing better than anyone else in the game right now, maybe after seeing a sports shrink he got all that baggage sorted out....

Anyways, there is no way the heat win this series I guarantee it.

OKC has excellent interior defense, scoring from the wings, a much much much better bench, Miami doesn't even function like a team, wade and lebron are going to get to the rim uncontested much less than they did against boston, the only thing OKC lacks is a dominant offensive threat in the post, but miami doesn't have one either.

OKC in 6.
                              Last edited by akashsingh; Sun Jun 10, 2012, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X