Chris Bosh great in game 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Bosh great in game 7

Congratulations to Chris Bosh for his outstanding game 7 performance, in which he grabbed key rebounds, broke up passes, and hit a few dagger-in-the-heart 3-pointers.

Bosh worked his butt off to get to this point. Good luck in the finals. Go Heat!!

congratulations on his game. but he didn't work his butt off, he is riding coat tails

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      congratulations on his game. but he didn't work his butt off, he is riding coat tails
      I think we all undervalue his importance to that team. He needs to be there for them to be successful. He may be riding coat tails but there is no way D-Wade and Lebron can win the finals without him, especially against OKC. It was weird. Everyone was saying that Bosh is soft, riding coat tails, that Miami only had a big 2, but when he got injured everyone changed their tone to "no way the Heat can win without Bosh".

Regardless, that was a great game by Bosh.

Comment

I've never been one to get in on the Chris Bosh Bashing, and was genuinely happy for him while watching the game. He had a great game...

But watching the Post-Game Conference, dude has lost ALL humility it feels like.
        He comes off as more of a DOUCHE than LeBron does, and LeBron is wearing DOUCHE glasses.
        Thats how DOUCHEY Bosh came off to me in that Press Conference.

Comment

Brandon wrote: View Post
          Go Heat!!
          You shut your mouth.

haha

Comment

i hate bostrich

Comment

Bosh had a great game. Was really happy & fun to see that big performance in a big game. I hope he can continue with this type of performance in the Finals.

Go Heat!

***starts ducking as the bottles are thrown his way***

Comment

Good for Celtics for bringing it and pushing Miami to the brink.

I'm surprised I'm saying this considering how badly I wanted the Mavs to beat the Heat last year... But lets go Miami.

Comment

Working...
                X