Thank you Matt52

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Matt52

Hey guys, just wanted to take a quick second to let everyone know of a staffing change here at the Raptors Republic forums. After over a year and a half as stellar staff member to our moderation team, we're sorry to hear that Matt52 has decided to step down. Whether you agree with him or not when it comes to Raptors discussions here, you can't take away is passion to debate the Toronto Raptors. I for one with miss his help around here, but understand from time to time its hard to find a balance from the online world to real life. Everyone needs a break at some point.

Anyhow, hopefully we haven't seen the last of him around here, but if it is I just want to personally thank him for his help and contributions as a peer & member here at RR for close to 2 years now.

Thanks again Matt and best of luck in your future endeavors.

P.S. at this moment we won't be replacing Matt on our moderation team, but come later this summer and fall we'll definitely be looking to add new members to the staff. With some of us becoming recent parents in these last couple years, its hard to have eyes and ears on the boards 24-7. So, we'll approach this topic again in a couple months if we feel its required.

Thanks,

Doc and the RR Forms Staff.

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to take a quick second to let everyone know of a staffing change here at the Raptors Republic forums. After over a year and a half as stellar staff member to our moderation team, we're sorry to hear that Matt52 has decided to step down. Whether you agree with him or not when it comes to Raptors discussions here, you can't take away is passion to debate the Toronto Raptors. I for one with miss his help around here....
    Here, here. I admit that it was a few of Matt's posts that got me hooked on RR. Now I spend way too much time here. Hope Matt keeps posting on his own behalf. And hope someone can fill his shoes.

I really enjoy the intelligence and insight from a lot of the posters, whether designated moderators or not. So Thanks Matt, and thanks all the rest. A lot of ingredients in this particular pie, but it is a tasty bite.

Comment

I don't think anyone can deny the passion Matt showed here at RRF.

Your contributions were appreciated. We are losing a valuable member.

All the best Matt.

Cheers.

Comment

Wow, surprising and unexpected. Regardless of your future posting frequency and efforts, thanks Matt and job well done.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
          Wow, surprising and unexpected. Regardless of your future posting frequency and efforts, thanks Matt and job well done.
          +1
          Let's go Raptors!

Comment

Gotta say I'm a little surprised at this but, best of luck with your future Matt.

Thanks,
            Jon
            Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

Was a great person to moderate this forum, and always had a good point of view, and will be remembered for his news and opinions. Best of luck on your future endeavors Matt.

Cheers
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Life is more important than the Raps (even though its hard to admit some times).. thanks Matt for keeping the forums going. Hope we hear from you again.

Comment

Thanks Matt, I enjoyed your opinions, and your effort. Hope you stick around to post.

Comment

Thanks Matt. Enjoyed your columns, comments & opinions (more often than not I agreed with them and always respected them).
                    Good luck.

Comment

Thanks for your efforts on the RR forum Matt. Really appreciate it all. I hope to read from you in the future though!

Good luck in the future!
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Sigh ...you coulda stayed till the 28th ....you haven't become a Grizz fan have you?

Who's going to explain the cap rules now!

Cheers though.

Comment

Been MIA most of the past week or so and as such I am only finding out this news today. There is no replacing Matt, like I already told him. We'll all miss the guy and everyone please send him a PM asking him to change his mind. Kind words sometimes change minds. It's worth a shot.

Comment

Cheers Matt!

When the R..R..R..R..RRRaptors 2012-2013 starting lineup includes Rudy Gay and Steve Nash, we'll all have a warm fuzzy feeling for ya!

Comment

Sorry I'm late to the party (just saw the link on Apollo's post).

Matt, where ever you are, I hope you still find the time to share your thoughts on the Raptors, and all things basketball. I thoroughly enjoyed your contributions (wow, this is starting to sound like a eulogy...)

Looking forward to your next posts! (...there, that's better).

Comment

Working...
                              X