• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you will be missed Matt.
    I thouroughly enjoyed reading your analysis of the raptors

Comment

Thank you, everyone.

I'm sure I'll be around but not near as frequent and not enough to keep the 'super moderator' tag.

I wish everyone the best. Take care.

Matt52

Comment

See, we're already starting to wear him down. Keep the compliments coming!

Comment

His name isn't coloured anymore! *gasp*

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US
          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Definitely one of the most knowledgeable fans around. It'll be pretty darn tough to match your contributions to the site.

All the best, and I hope you stick around!

Comment

Ah man

Always my favorite to read. Never berating or belittling despite the absurdity or lack of knowledge from anothers post.

Class class class.

Comment

Class act, that Matt. I will remember him fondly for editing my grammar in all my dumb thread titles.

He's in a better place now
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

We'll miss Matt. Hopefully he sticks around to read and stuff. If I can be of any service, just let me know.

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                    His name isn't coloured anymore! *gasp*

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

This is what the apostles must have felt like on Easter. Glad he's still as active as ever.
                    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

OMG, Matt still getting compliments?...Well why not. They're deserved. Only problem I can see is other Mods deciding to retire so they can start reaping the sappy posies. :-)

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                        OMG, Matt still getting compliments?...Well why not. They're deserved. Only problem I can see is other Mods deciding to retire so they can start reaping the sappy posies. :-)
                        I shall be making an announcement shortly......

Comment

I might pull a "Brett Favre" a few times myself. I need to wait until we get a little closer to training camp first though.

Comment

I have been part of this forum for a short while. Forgive me Matt 'cause I came to know of your position only through this thread. Being ignorant I can say that it doesn't take long to recognize from your posts that there's something special about you. I know that we will not read your informative posts any more but I hope that you will continue to be part of our discussions. All the very best to you.
                            Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
                              I have been part of this forum for a short while. Forgive me Matt 'cause I came to know of your position only through this thread. Being ignorant I can say that it doesn't take long to recognize from your posts that there's something special about you. I know that we will not read your informative posts any more but I hope that you will continue to be part of our discussions. All the very best to you.
                              This was from the start of the summer.

I didn't feel like I had the time to commit that I once did. I don't read every thread anymore and I am glad to not have the role of conflict resolution. Also because I was/am one of the most active posters it felt a little strange and inappropriate to have the 'authority' that I did - especially when I was involved in many of the conflicts due to my opinionated ways. For example, I felt a poster becoming frustrated and using profanity/insults or undermining the credibility of the forum rules in a difference of opinion with me shouldn't have the bias of my opinion impacting their ability to post at RR forums (it should be noted that the people I banned there was no question of deserving or not based on forum rules). With that said the last thing I wanted to do was stifle discussion or impose my will/opinion because of a gold screen name. Funny enough, the way things have turned out though I've been nearly as active as before.

This is another great example of no one is irreplaceable. I stepped out and CRF and everyone else have not skipped a beat. No doubt this was and is still the best place to talk Raptors on the net..... in my opinion, of course!

***And just a note to mods I would not be opposed to deleting this thread***

Comment

theycallmezz wrote: View Post
                                his name isn't coloured anymore! *gasp*

one of us one of us one of us
                                yes!!

Comment

Working...
                                X