Gerald Wallace to become UFA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    Doug Smith has his ear to the ground when it comes to the Raptors, and if Wallace did not want to come to Toronto, I'm sure he would have know about it. This is an assumption made by me, but with that said, in one of Doug Smith's blogs he had indicated that he'd love for Wallace to come to Toronto, and if that rumour was true I believe he would have let it be known.
    Doug Smith says nothing in that quote which suggests anything more than speculation. He cites no source, not even a "I heard from a guy who heard from a guy". Perhaps Doug Smith forgot the rumor about Gerald Wallace not wanting to be a Raptor?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      There was a GW trade rumor a few years ago that Colangelo wanted him and GW let it be known he would not show up.
      i think when this happens the cba should force players here. i think giving them the option to just say "not going there" is ridiculous. fuck kenny anderson, fuck gerald wallace and super fuck with some kind of medieval sex/torture stick alonzo mourning

Comment

I don't think forcing someone to play somewhere is going to lead to a good situation. Do you think he would play hard for his coaches if he didn't want to be there? Look at Lamar Odom. He was practically useless to the Mavs.

Comment

Bunch of cry baby bitches. I want nothing to do with overrated dicks like Gerald wallace and Gerald green

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            I don't think forcing someone to play somewhere is going to lead to a good situation. Do you think he would play hard for his coaches if he didn't want to be there? Look at Lamar Odom. He was practically useless to the Mavs.
            i know exactly what youre saying and you are right. i just hate that they can do it. professional basketball players should still be professionals. it just irks me that people this lucky in life can be so petty and stupid

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              i think when this happens the cba should force players here. i think giving them the option to just say "not going there" is ridiculous. fuck kenny anderson, fuck gerald wallace and super fuck with some kind of medieval sex/torture stick alonzo mourning
              Lol

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                I'd like to add Steve Francis to that list. He's responsible for Canada losing one of it's teams.

Comment

AlienOverlord wrote: View Post
                  I'd like to add Steve Francis to that list. He's responsible for Canada losing one of it's teams.
                  That might be one of the worst moments in sport history. Him crying tears of sadness after being drafted.

Comment

Steve francis was a dick and he amounted to nothing. He got what he deserved

Comment

yeah steve francis was a punk. feel bad for vancouver about it. do you think (pure hypothetical here)... beal is bpa when we draft and says in no uncertain terms like lindros or francis that he wont want to come to toronto would bc still grab him?

Comment

Dont want him, too old...No more signing old players pleaseee Ratpors organization.

Comment

I'm totally okay with Wallace not wanting to play here...but putting that out there in the public does the team damage so he should be fined and the money should go to the offended team. Just as they fine players for speaking out against the officiating which is no where near as damaging, they should have a gag order on players about where they don't want to play.

Comment

AlienOverlord wrote: View Post
                            Francis was a douche, but Stu Jackson is the one who's responsible for the loss of the Grizzlies. Why would you draft a player who told you repeatedly that he's not interested in playing for you?

And don't get me started on Big Country...

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                              He doesn't want to play in Toronto, so let it go. Dude is insanely overrated anyways.
                              + 1

yup can't shoot and is in decline. great hustle guy for a number of years but I would not want to be tied to him moving forward.
                              "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

His brain is also one inadvertent elbow away from being mush.

Comment

Working...
                                X