My Mock Draft Version 2.0 1 - 30 Stats Prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    Losing that coin flip to GSW could end up being very costly if we have to draft into that next tier. Hopefully GSW has a brain fart and decides to go after PJ3 instead of Barnes/Lillard/Beal
    As I was thinking out various scenarios, which obviously can't account for possible trades within the top-7, I was thinking the exact same thing. There's only 2 ways I see the Raps getting one of the 7 players I listed in my top-tier:

A) At least one of the teams reach for a 2nd tier player (ie: Rivers, Sullinger or PJIII are possible, but still unlikely, IMO).

B) Washington drafts Robinson, Cleveland is stuck on Barnes and Sacramento/Portland draft MKG/Drummond. I doubt GSW would draft Lillard, with Curry as their franchise player.

I really don't see Beal, MKG or Barnes dropping to #8.

I see one of these scenarios being much more likely
    - Davis, Beal/MKG, MKG/Beal, Barnes, Drummond, Lillard, Robinson, TORONTO
    - Davis, Beal, Robinson, Barnes, MKG/Drummond, Lillard/MKG, Drummond/MKG, TORONTO*
    - Davis, MKG, Robinson, Beal, Barnes/Drummond, Lillard, Drummond/Barnes, TORONTO

* if Sacramento drafts Drummond and Portland drafts MKG, then I could see Lillard slipping past GSW to Toronto @ #8
    Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Fri Jun 15, 2012, 02:19 PM.

Comment

does anyone know if pj3 is working out for anyone in front of us? is there a schedule we can check for these things?

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        does anyone know if pj3 is working out for anyone in front of us? is there a schedule we can check for these things?
        I haven't found a schedule but I have seen that he has worked out for: Portland, Phoenix and Golden State,

Here is where I found the info: http://www.hoopsrumors.com/perry-jones-iii/
        “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
        ― John Wooden

Comment

The Coach wrote: View Post
          I haven't found a schedule but I have seen that he has worked out for: Portland, Phoenix and Golden State,

Here is where I found the info: http://www.hoopsrumors.com/perry-jones-iii/
          thanks

"Jeff Goodman of CBSSports.com says Bradley Beal emerged with a slight edge over Harrison Barnes after today's one-on-one workout for the Cavs, but cautions that it doesn't mean the team has made up its mind about the fourth pick (Twitterlinks)."

loved reading this

Comment

Working...
          X