Tor - phi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor - phi

Rumour has it that Phily will be trading No15 + Andre Igoudala for Calderon + Davis + 8th pick. I think that's a lot to give to the Sixers.

Though I think Iggy is a bit too old to add to the core we still maintain cap space and can possibly pick up somebody like Harkless or if we're lucky Rivers with the 15th pick so essentially we would be trading Calderon and Ed for Iggy which I think would be an awesome deal.. with a deal like that we still keep flexibility.
    Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

Tenforthewin, where have you seen this rumor? It seems pretty realistic.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
        rumour has it that phily will be trading no15 + andre igoudala for calderon + davis + 8th pick. I think that's a lot to give to the sixers.
        link??????
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

why would philly take on Calderon's contract when they have Jrue?
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

the rumour is from some person in real gm who says they have a Philly source.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
              Rumour has it that Phily will be trading No15 + Andre Igoudala for Calderon + Davis + 8th pick. I think that's a lot to give to the Sixers.
              That does seem quite a bit. Plus Philly gets out of that Albatross contract in AI. Dunno about this one.
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
              X