Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your feelings towards Bosh getting his first NBA ring as a Heat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well ya know Mean Gene, sometimes you win some and sometimes you lose some. They're the World Champs, and the Boshtrich was a key factor and all his Boshamaniacs should be happy for him.

Comment

I'm happy for bosh, he hit the floor more than any other player on both teams. He had some really nice hustle plays. I wasn't cheering for the Heat, but the refs didn't decide the series. Miami player harder and smarter and were mentally tougher. I do think that the 2-3-2 format hurt OKC a little bit but at the end of the day, with elimination on the line the heat completely dismantled OKC. Hopefully next year they can me again in the finals. I'd still put my money on OKC
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
      X