Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your feelings towards Bosh getting his first NBA ring as a Heat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your feelings towards Bosh getting his first NBA ring as a Heat?

I know the Heat hasn't won Game 5 yet to be an NBA Champion, but I was just wondering how most people on Raptors Republic feel about Bosh getting his first potential ring. Would you be happy for him? Or do you feel like he doesn't deserve that ring (much like LeBron)?

Tremendously happy for him. He accepted a role as a 3rd wheel, getting far fewer shots, and numbers in general, when he could have gone elsewhere and been a glory boy on a bad team for more money.He played very well and rose to the occasion both seasons with Miami in the playoffs.

I don't have any hard feelings at all where Bosh is concerned. 100% of the blame for his leaving Toronto was the amateurish organization. The whole structure of the organization is full of mediocre hacks and corporate beancounters.

The Raptors would have a winning season as early as next year if the owner was a Mark Cuban or Mickey Arison type rather than a faceless megacorporation answerable to stockholders. It's certainly not the fault of the players, who are just hired hands in all of this.

Comment

complete indifference towards bosh and a horrible sickening feeling about all the gloating the heat will do in the summer

Comment

Pretty bumbed out to be honest.. Watching this game unfold right now kind of feels like watching your ex-girlfriend get married.
        The good person in me wants to be happy for her.. But the rest of me just wants to throw up

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          complete indifference towards bosh and a horrible sickening feeling about all the gloating the heat will do in the summer
          I actually agree. I don't really care if Bosh wins or not, but I will hate how the Heat and all the Heat fans will be gloating about it during the offseason.

Comment

It's just a game.

Comment

I'm just sad I can't make anymore ringless jokes. Gonna have to switch

Things higher than Russell Westbrook's IQ:
              - LeBron's hairline
              “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Eddy Curry gets a ring, too.

Comment

Apart of me is still spiteful towards Bosh, but at the end of the day who cares.

Truly, the one player I am happy for is Canadian Joel Anthony.

Comment

@sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                      +1!

Comment

haha that is awesome

Comment

There's always going to be an asterisk beside that championship because its a lockout season.

The missing 20 games wouldve definitely made a difference on the seeding, fatigue, etc.

If they win again next season, only then will i give them credit.

Comment

Miami are champs fair and square. Without googling it, can anyone remember the first lock out season and who won that championship?

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                              Miami are champs fair and square. Without googling it, can anyone remember the first lock out season and who won that championship?
                              Spurs? I swear i didnt google it. I just remembered one broadcaster saying Tim Duncan might get another title coz its a lockout season and he's already had one lockout championship.

Comment

Working...
                              X