Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your feelings towards Bosh getting his first NBA ring as a Heat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DISTURBING IMAGE ALERT!

Last edited by stretch; Fri Jun 22, 2012, 08:56 PM.

Comment

bosh preparing for his next foam spray bath?

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
        DISTURBING IMAGE ALERT!

This is exactly why I didn't want the Heat to win the NBA Finals! The whole NBA champions thing is gonna go straight to their heads and they're gonna be cocky about it the whole offseason and possibly even next season!

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
          There's always going to be an asterisk beside that championship because its a lockout season.

The missing 20 games wouldve definitely made a difference on the seeding, fatigue, etc.

If they win again next season, only then will i give them credit.
          whatever you say dan gilbert

Comment

There are a couple videos that speaks my opinion of what transpired this postseason in the NBA.

BTW this guy is from Ohio and he kinda looks like Dan Gilbert.

NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

That moron is so stupid, and so factually inaccurate, that there's no point in refuting anything he's saying. It refutes itself.

Comment

"Joey Crawford should have the MVP", that made me laugh. The officiating did seem pretty one sided. Had I not read some of Donaghy's books I would never be suspicious of refs but I don't know now...

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  "Joey Crawford should have the MVP", that made me laugh. The officiating did seem pretty one sided. Had I not read some of Donaghy's books I would never be suspicious of refs but I don't know now...
                  Well I wouldn't say that the officials were bought out since there is no evidence of this, but I'd have to say that the officiating was pretty horrible to say the least...

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                      HAHA! Made me laugh so hard... xD

Comment

im happy for him.
                        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

he sacrificed his soul to win a championship, congrats

Comment

I think bosh actually got over shadowed by the lebron hate that it just didn't matter anymore.
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                              Well I wouldn't say that the officials were bought out since there is no evidence of this, but I'd have to say that the officiating was pretty horrible to say the least...
                              I didn't say they were bought. The only one I think is paying them is the NBA.

Donaghy doesn't say Joey is bought by anyone. He does say than Joey is Stern's go to guy, his series changer. Whether we want to believe that is another thing... But it's out there and the officiating did seem one sided and so a seed of doubt sprouting is only natural.

Comment

I disagree with the officiating. OKC got a lot of questionable calls as well. I wouldn't say it's one-sided at all. It's all a product of biased opinions reflected by the team you were cheering for/against.

I was cheering against OKC, so I noticed every call that went against Miami. My boy was cheering for OKC, so he noticed everything that was called against them. We both had plenty of "WTF REFS" moments.

Plus, how can you say that about OKC. The refs carried them as well as Miami along and into the Finals. I don't understand it. Suddenly, because OKC doesn't get all the calls, so the OKC fans call out "one-sided". I do agree in the sense that there were so many terrible calls made during the series.... for both teams.
                                “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Working...
                                X