No announcement yet.

The Case for Damian Lillard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden state will probably take him, curry's injury prone, he seems rather mature and has the physical tools, calderon is too old to be a realistic future option, I would take him if I had the chance...

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
      golden state will probably take him, curry's injury prone, he seems rather mature and has the physical tools, calderon is too old to be a realistic future option, I would take him if I had the chance...
      Personally I do not see why GS would want him. If anything, they much rather have Waiter. Also, if any team would want him before us, it is Portland.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        Personally I do not see why GS would want him. If anything, they much rather have Waiter. Also, if any team would want him before us, it is Portland.
        The Warriors might have interest in him because he's a hometown kid. It would be a smallish back court with him and Curry, but it's a decent insurance policy should Curry be injured and they can interchange the two.

Comment

forgot about portland, good point.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
            The Warriors might have interest in him because he's a hometown kid. It would be a smallish back court with him and Curry, but it's a decent insurance policy should Curry be injured and they can interchange the two.
            I guess him being a hometown kid would entice GS to get him, but I feel like the Warriors are just one piece away from being a major playoff caliber team (assuming that Curry and Bogut can stay healthy). It's actually another possibility for them to get PJII or Barnes (if available) since the SF position seems to be the weakest position next to PG. But I do understand what you mean when you say that they need someone to back up Curry since he's injuring his ankle every 20 games or so.

Comment

I guess him being a hometown kid would entice GS to get him, but I feel like the Warriors are just one piece away from being a major playoff caliber team (assuming that Curry and Bogut can stay healthy). It's actually another possibility for them to get PJII or Barnes (if available) since the SF position seems to be the weakest position next to PG. But I do understand what you mean when you say that they need someone to back up Curry since he's injuring his ankle every 20 games or so.
              If Barnes is available, for sure he'll be the selection, but if he's not and Lillard is still there at 7, in all liklihood, Lillard will be the selection.

Comment

He kinda reminds me of Mo Williams from the workout.

I'll pass.

Comment

Working...
                X