Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disgruntled Fans 2012: Extended stinkfest? (#296)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    It's nice to see that the Cavs also had a horrible night and it's also nice to see that they actually like the idea of us drafting Ross :/
    hahaha I was laughing hard when I saw reactions of cavs fans to their pick ;D
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      seems like a lot of hate being spat out tonight.
      Nothing compared to last year... now that was hate bordering on hysteria!

Comment

Im starting to realize that drafts are hilarious and all this hatred is part of word hilarious.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I agree he still has game, but he is declining, and I think to pass up Lowry was a mistake. If we traded with the Rockets we still could have taken a good piece at 16. I just think it is short sighted to go with Nash. Although I do love the guy.

Comment

Bringing Nash here doesn't make any sense based on our current roster. We still don't have a PG of the future, and our SFs still stink. Without a Rudy Gay type player, all Nash does is take us out of the lottery.....on our way to mediocrity.

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
              I don't even know what to say about my beloved raptors anymore. Brian Colangelo must go or we will continue to be the laughing stock of the nba. I will not support this team if management waste money on Steve Nash.
              Bye bye.

Comment

oldmanweldon wrote: View Post
                I understand why everyone is upset they didn't take Drummond, because what draft picks have better records than hyper athletic big men who don't have their head in the game?

Ha Ha Ha Ha. Great post.

Comment

Ross was a reach but could be very good, Once Lillard was gone I didn't expect much from the 1st pick and I'm guessing they either couldn't trade it away (as a guy who chose Lowry over Nash for us I hope they couldn't trade, rather than chose not to trade) or are really high on Ross.

The 2nd pick pissed me off a bit, especially since they teased me with choosing a different Quincy from the one I wanted. But raps track record in the 2nd round is worse than my track record at 6/49 so it's just another player who I probably won't hear from in 5 years and never think twice about. Unless of course Quincy Miller does become the poor mans Kevin Durant.

My prediction, we won't get shit in FA and draft 10th overall next year.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Bringing Nash here doesn't make any sense based on our current roster. We still don't have a PG of the future, and our SFs still stink. Without a Rudy Gay type player, all Nash does is take us out of the lottery.....on our way to mediocrity.
                    +1

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      Bringing Nash here doesn't make any sense based on our current roster....
                      Maybe it will make more sense after Colangelo has, you know, a couple weeks of free agency to work with.

He could, I don't know, trade some players or even sing a free agent. Then the Raps roster would be different.

Comment

Maybe he'll change you guys, you don't know him like I do, he's totally going to get it together this time, just give him some time. He told me he's real close to landing this big job, he's not gonna mess it up like all those other times. He's not a screw up and anyways I love him.

Some of you sound like the pathetic girlfriend to a loser.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                          Maybe it will make more sense after Colangelo has, you know, a couple weeks of free agency to work with.

He could, I don't know, trade some players or even sing a free agent. Then the Raps roster would be different.
                          Reports indicate that Colangelo will be on Nash's doorstep at 12:01am on July 1st with an offer. Do you see Colangelo, you know, overhauling the roster by then.....you know?

Comment

I agree. I don't see how signing Nash makes any sense right now. The worst part is BC will over pay him by a ridiculous amount and nobody here will care because he's "Kid Canada" after all.

Comment

I like the Acy pick. It obviously makes Davis or Amir expendable, but I'm sure he'll crack the rotation. He'll be a Casey favourite as soon as summer league starts.

Comment

letter n wrote: View Post
                                maybe he'll change you guys, you don't know him like i do, he's totally going to get it together this time, just give him some time. He told me he's real close to landing this big job, he's not gonna mess it up like all those other times. He's not a screw up and anyways i love him.

Some of you sound like the pathetic girlfriend to a loser.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X