Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disgruntled Fans 2012: Extended stinkfest? (#296)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgruntled Fans 2012: Extended stinkfest? (#296)

ok this is a reactionary post but come on now Terrence Ross?! is it because he has the same initials as the Toronto Raptors?! is BC high?! I am so sick of his macho head games! This is BC stab in the dark because if this Terrence Ross doesn't pan out and Drummond becomes a beast then he should get his ass packing and take his fat Italian assistent GM with him!!!

Ok lets all calm down and take a deep breath.....
    Immediately
    7.69%
    If we lose out on Nash and finish in the lotto next year
    21.15%
    I still trust him, don't foresee a firing.
    71.15%

i think he's a very good shooter and one of the more athletic dudes in the draft. Basically he's a much much better version of sonny weems. Him and DeRozan should make a good 1 - 2 punch on the wing

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      i think he's a very good shooter and one of the more athletic dudes in the draft. Basically he's a much much better version of sonny weems. Him and DeRozan should make a good 1 - 2 punch on the wing
      So couldn't the Raptors have traded down to get him?! There better be something else brewing.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        So couldn't the Raptors have traded down to get him?! There better be something else brewing.
        Maybe no one was willing to trade. And who knows if he would still be there

Comment

Also, I'm guessing Colangelo's draftcredentials are a lot better than yours? Some reflection on why he drafted this guy might be in order Hotshot.

Comment

Trust me I was surprised and a little dissapointed that they didn't draft Rivers or Lamb, but Terrence Ross is a pure 'baller.' He addresses every single one of our needs. A small forward, a shooter, and shot creator, scorer, defender. He can do everything, and in his college season, he averaged as much as Demar averaged on Toronto.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

My guess is he'll be better at SG; let's start a trade DeMar! thread.

Comment

Can't help but chuckle when somebody calls for a guys head solely because he makes a decision conflicting with a group of writers who will never be trusted with the kinds of responsibilities that Colangelo has. Look at the man's track record even. If you don't agree with the pick he's still earned the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

I don't mind it, he's like a poor mans version of MKG with a jumper.
                  NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                    I don't mind it, he's like a poor mans version of MKG with a jumper.
                    My thinking EXACTLY.

Solid defender. Solid Shooter. Solid Athlete. Good Hustle. Good Size. So what if we took him a bit high.

Comment

I'm relieved that the Lowry thing didn't happen, I tell you that.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        My thinking EXACTLY.

Solid defender. Solid Shooter. Solid Athlete. Good Hustle. Good Size. So what if we took him a bit high.
                        We could have traded down and got him, Which is what I don't like about it.

Comment

Gotta love BC. If he picked rivers or Drummond we would have gone to bed with an uneasy, semi satisfied, uninspired feeling. Instead he pulls one out of his $&# and leaves you wondering about the possibility that maybe something more is to come or maybe he knows something we don't. Not sure if that translates to progress but we'll see.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Can't help but chuckle when somebody calls for a guys head solely because he makes a decision conflicting with a group of writers who will never be trusted with the kinds of responsibilities that Colangelo has. Look at the man's track record even. If you don't agree with the pick he's still earned the benefit of the doubt.
                            Whatever happened to choosing best overall talent over need?! it seems to me that Drummond would have been the right choice for this pick.

Comment

Defend Bryan Colangelo as much as you want but drafting Drummond was obviously the smartest decision even if he had no plans of keeping him. His trade value alone is enough to warant the pick. Let's hope Ross is worth being taken over Rivers and Lamb also. Hey, you never know, maybe some sort of deal offers some insight into this pick...cause it simply makes zero sense as of right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X