• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Will signs with Nets, now we need to figure a way to block Dallas

Comment

• Checkines wrote: View Post
      D-Will signs with Nets, now we need to figure a way to block Dallas
      lets just hope Nash still has some disslike of Cuban, otherwise Mavs may be a viable option for Nash. & we'll being looking elsewere for help. i hope everything works out in our favour

Comment

• Most entertaining thread i've read in awhile. I was kinda agianst the Landry Fields move at first, but now i think it's all good. In conclusion:
        - good move, hopefully they dont match, then we get nash
        - Nash, then, will make all-stars or borderline all-stars to our players.
        - if we keep bayless, under Nash, COULD be pg of the future.
        - and lastly, knicks suck.
        -oh, and last lastly, thanks guys for this awsome fun-filled thread, you guys my boring day kinda entertaining. Peace.

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
          lets just hope Nash still has some disslike of Cuban, otherwise Mavs may be a viable option for Nash. & we'll being looking elsewere for help. i hope everything works out in our favour
          Even if we lose Nash to Dallas, with Houston signing Lin to an offer sheet, Dragic is the odd man out.. I'd settle for him in a heartbeat. (fingers crossed)

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            Chad Ford on Twitter:
            So we had John Salmons sign an S&T with the Raps, only to go back on his word because God told him to, or some gibberish like that. And now we have Landry Fields, who is a devout born-again Christian as well. If HE goes back on his word too, I think we have the basis for THE BEST ANTI-RAPTORS CONSPIRACY OF ALL TIME: God himself doesn't want us to win!!!!!

Comment

• xRevise wrote: View Post
              Even if we lose Nash to Dallas, with Houston signing Lin to an offer sheet, Dragic is the odd man out.. I'd settle for him in a heartbeat. (fingers crossed)
              I legit have no problem if we get Dragic and not Nash, or even just roll with Calderon still, but we really need to sign Nash at this point or all of this maneuvering will be a waste

Comment

• sleepz wrote: View Post
                Why is paying $20 million over 3 years a good move for the Raps for essentially a bench player?
                I agree.

Rap fans are so starved for change even lateral movement seems like Rib-eye Steak
                "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

• Prime wrote: View Post
                  His oppPER indicates that he'll be an average or marginally above average defender at best.
                  Those numbers are pre-Dwane Casey. Irrelevant.

Comment

• Checkines wrote: View Post
                    I legit have no problem if we get Dragic and not Nash, or even just roll with Calderon still, but we really need to sign Nash at this point or all of this maneuvering will be a waste
                    I dunno that it's been a waste, it got the ball moving, got the raps in the news as serious FA players and we'd likely still end up with one of Lin/Dragon/Nash/jose. The only name that makes me nervous is Lin. I really don't think he has proven a damn thing. Like Jalen said on his podcast, I can't give him more millions than games played.
                    LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

• charlz wrote: View Post
                      Rap fans are so starved for change even lateral movement seems like Rib-eye Steak
                      You speak of us like you are not one of us... :P

I guess you haven't read the entire thread.
                      Matt has a great breakdown of the Costs included within that $20M. Its all VERY reasonable.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                        Those numbers are pre-Dwane Casey. Irrelevant.
                        Those numbers are also oppPER per48 minutes.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                          Im sure Nash sees the Raptors as a better option, we are more functional then NYK in my opinion, but is Lin really that unattractive?
                          Lin is a D league player who got on a good run - turnover machine. Someone will overpay for him and I hope it is not Raps.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            You speak of us like you are not one of us... :P

I guess you haven't read the entire thread.
                            Matt has a great breakdown of the Costs included within that $20M. Its all VERY reasonable.
                            sometimes I wish I weren't - lol

Other teams are getting juiced about Howard, Joe Johnson, DWILL we have this huge thread over the possibility of an overachieving 2nd round draft pick, who has already realized his upside.... its just sad.

Comment

• Now this is a kick in the nuts:
                              Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Housekeeping note: Rockets swingman Courtney Lee is now an unrestricted free agent after Rockets withdraw his qualifying offer
                              I would much rather Lee than Fields. However, there is no question Lee is strictly a SG in my opinion and the Raptors have a couple of them already.

Comment

• charlz wrote: View Post
                                Lin is a D league player who got on a good run - turnover machine. Someone will overpay for him and I hope it is not Raps.
                                well said!
                                LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X