OFFICIAL: Landry Fields is a Toronto Raptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime wrote: View Post
    Again, more BS. Stop trying to make me seem like the villain here.

If you're trying admit you're wrong and that you'd no longer like to continue, that's fine; I respect that decision. Otherwise, if you want, we can continue this discussion. Conversations don't stop just because one person is wrong.

I have tried to keep things civil but your irreverent attitude is making it difficult than it should be. You know what I'm talking about here.
    If you haven't noticed, I lost interest long ago. I don't understand what your grudge is all about or what it is 'you are talking about here'. Quite frankly I also don't care.

You are right. I am wrong. If that is not enough:

Seriously, I don't know what you want. Please leave me alone.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      If you haven't noticed, I lost interest long ago. I don't understand what your grudge is all about or what it is 'you are talking about here'. Quite frankly I also don't care.

You are right. I am wrong. If that is not enough:

Seriously, I don't know what you want. Please leave me alone.
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry irrelevant post.

I was told on this forum, that the Knicks have 3 days after July 11th to match the offer, correct? If Knicks match they have a bit over 3$ mill to sign Nash?
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Btw: if it seems clear that Nash will not sign with us, can we withdraw the offer to Fields (before july 7th)?

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
          Btw: if it seems clear that Nash will not sign with us, can we withdraw the offer to Fields (before july 7th)?
          I hope not. Bad business. There is a serious lack of quality wing players on the market. I went through the list of free agents and I can't find any that are that much better. We're overpaying for him, but we know the circumstances. It's been talked about enough.

Comment

• Michel G wrote: View Post
            I hope not. Bad business. There is a serious lack of quality wing players on the market. I went through the list of free agents and I can't find any that are that much better. We're overpaying for him, but we know the circumstances. It's been talked about enough.
            I'd rather rescind the offer and go after Iguodala, with any of Davis/Amir, JJ, Bayless and 2013 1st round pick (top-6 protected) going to Philly. I'd rather be paying money to Iggy than Fields. Who cares if his agent is pissed, people will understand it was contingent on Nash signing. If they don't, who cares, BC has a team to run.

Comment

• Not sure if I like Iggy here without Nash. I would rather blow away Minnesota with an offer on Batum (with more emphasis placed on our future)....and I'm not even a big Batum fan.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                I'd rather rescind the offer and go after Iguodala, with any of Davis/Amir, JJ, Bayless and 2013 1st round pick (top-6 protected) going to Philly. I'd rather be paying money to Iggy than Fields. Who cares if his agent is pissed, people will understand it was contingent on Nash signing. If they don't, who cares, BC has a team to run.
                If this deal fails to go through BC doesn't have to run the team anymore. Mr.canada is not interested in signing for us despite offering him more money than he is worth. why would the bigboys show any interest in signing for us?

Comment

Still bad business. And it's not just Field's agent, it's all the other agents that wouldn't be impressed. Maybe I'm being overly pessimistic, but I don't see why Philly would trade Iguodala, especially with what Toronto has to offer.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Not sure if I like Iggy here without Nash. I would rather blow away Minnesota with an offer on Batum (with more emphasis placed on our future)....and I'm not even a big Batum fan.
                    True. I just assumed that
                    A) Portland would match any offer for Batum
                    B) Batum wouldn't be interested in Toronto, since he stated he only wants to play for Minnesota or Portland, and Minny already offered him a max contract, so it's not like Toronto could out-bid them

I also assume Gay is off the table at this point too.

The other option is to just keep cap space available for trade deadline and/or next offseason... yatta yatta yatta shoot me now

Comment

Still bad business. And it's not just Field's agent, it's all the other agents that wouldn't be impressed. Maybe I'm being overly pessimistic, but I don't see why Philly would trade Iguodala, especially with what Toronto has to offer.
                      He's rumored to be available and I was only using him as an example. There's a whole thread dedicated to discussing other SF options for the Raptors...

Comment

He's rumored to be available and I was only using him as an example. There's a whole thread dedicated to discussing other SF options for the Raptors...
                        That was only an afterthought. I thought we were discussing rescinding the offer to Fields.

Comment

• BC should give Indiana a call about Granger, he may be expendable if indiana want to match the Hibbert offer sheet

Comment

Pull the offer. That deal looks really stupid without Nash in the equation. Pulling this offer isn't going to damage Colangelo. It not final right now. This is all part of the business. I'd rather roll with the spot being a weakness than roll with a guy getting diuble what he's worth on average.

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                              BC should give Indiana a call about Granger, he may be expendable if indiana want to match the Hibbert offer sheet
                              If we get Granger then James Johnson and him will need to fight to the death for the spot on the roster. Bad blood.
                              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Guys, David Stern could still nix this trade. He doesn't like it when the Lakers try to get any all-star PG.

Comment

Working...
                                X