• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he's got a nice little crossover that creates space
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
      easy NoProps... no need to insult him, he just wasn't as impressed... to each their own
      Sorry but he's been calling people names so I just gave him a taste of his own medicine

Comment

• Austin Rivers is not a Rap of course but was quite favored by many on the board so I thought I'd sneak this in here

He's been having a difficult time (very) so far. Its probably not helping either that the Hornets want him in the PG position. I know this thread would not have been pleasant had BC picked him!

Comment

• He was known for NEVER passing in college, where there's even more ball movement than the pros. I'm not sure what the Hornets are thinking wanting him to play PG. He's a SG with tunnel vision.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• *"You're retarded then"...*

Comment

• Just a reminder, Raptors vs. Knicks summer league is starting right now:

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/basketball.html

Comment

• idk why but nba tv canada hd is not working for me right now. Does anyone have the same problem?

Comment

• I think Terrence Ross should start the game by going to the rim than try to the jumper. Not the other way around.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    idk why but nba tv canada hd is not working for me right now. Does anyone have the same problem?
                    I am having the same issue. I get a black screen after it was freezing last night. The overall quality of nbatv canada is totally sub par. Station constantly freezes up while all other channels are perfectly fine. Its the only channel that does this.

Comment

• Dear lord i hope Ross picks it up. Him and Demar better learn from eachother come training camp! ( Ross help Demar with shooting, Demar show Terrence how to get to the line)

Comment

• Pill wrote: View Post
                        I am having the same issue. I get a black screen after it was freezing last night. The overall quality of nbatv canada is totally sub par. Station constantly freezes up while all other channels are perfectly fine. Its the only channel that does this.
                        i know man. Well i dont pay for it so i cant complain but still. Those douches better fix it

Comment

• Ross must be hurt?

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                            Ross must be hurt?
                            Doesn't look like his coming back in
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• did i miss something? why didn't he come back in?

Comment

• Nothing reported but they were massaging his back/hip area on the side lines

Comment

Working...
                                X