No announcement yet.

The Summer league thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They should trade devlin for that dude. He was epic, just watch yesterdays highlights.

Comment

• btw his name was Kevin Calabro. We need to hire this dude

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        btw his name was Kevin Calabro. We need to hire this dude
        Yeah, what's his ass doing on the Summer League booth? Dude is on point, I think he would have big time chemistry with Jack, and someone tell Rautins to stay on TSN during half-time, he's too boring.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• What is sort of funny about the summer league is that it is an audition for players as much as it is an audition for commentators.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
            So true. He really needs to lay off the cupcakes and lose some weight :P
            Nice, these guys excercise for a living and an oversized douche like you is criticizing. I think you re projecting a little there, backfat.

Comment

• keffyboy wrote: View Post
              Nice, these guys excercise for a living and an oversized douche like you is criticizing. I think you re projecting a little there, backfat.
              Are we really gonna start his again? Your pathetic attempts at trolling are not only bad, but they're rather irritating. Please stop talking to me and please gtfo!

Comment

• Why hasn't this troll been banned yet?

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                  Why hasn't this troll been banned yet?
                  Unfortunately it's a free world... :/

Comment

• You feed the trolls by responding to them...

Nice dish! This guy would make a nice backup for us, but alas, we have JLIII.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      You feed the trolls by responding to them...

Nice dish! This guy would make a nice backup for us, but alas, we have JLIII.

not sure i would want a rookie as a backup. Especially an undrafted one, i wouldn't mind him as a third string though

Comment

not sure i would want a rookie as a backup. Especially an undrafted one, i wouldn't mind him as a third string though
                        I was about to say the exact same thing. Great minds think alike I suppose :P

Comment

• Ross Smosh... W/e

It appears Portland has struck gold. Damian Lillard by far is the most intriguing prospect. Reminds me of Brandon Roy without the bad knees.

Comment

• Nachoooooo wrote: View Post
                            It appears Portland has struck gold. Damian Lillard by far is the most intriguing prospect. Reminds me of Brandon Roy without the bad knees.
                            The problem with Lillard is what he has shown in the summer league. He has shown that he's very shot-happy and he has shown that he does certain have issues with passing with ball without turning it over. The good thing is I can easily see him become another Russell Westbrook.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                              The problem with Lillard is what he has shown in the summer league. He has shown that he's very shot-happy and he has shown that he does certain have issues with passing with ball without turning it over. The good thing is I can easily see him become another Russell Westbrook.
                              A process most rookies have to go through... And oh boy, if he ever does, it would be a steal!

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                                I was about to say the exact same thing. Great minds think alike I suppose :P
                                i would tend to agree more if he was an undrafted freshman. but machado is a senior. 4 years of college ball is a good solid base.

Comment

Working...
                                X