The Summer league thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    All the rockets rookies looked good. It's funny, they could be onto something there but instead they're going to trade their entire promising roster for Orlando's poop and Howard.
    Terrence Jones has the perfect body to play SF. Not sure about his skillset though.

Montewhatever really impressed me.
    Motiejunas. Ya.
    Should be able to catch a couple of battles between him and JV.

Comment

• Reggie who? Acy had so many hands on loose balls or deflections. The Octopus has found a home. The Toronto crowd will love him.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        All the rockets rookies looked good. It's funny, they could be onto something there but instead they're going to trade their entire promising roster for Orlando's poop and Howard.

Montewhatever really impressed me.
        The Rockets Summer league team is stacked with alot of solid future NBA players. D-Mo looks good, just need to remember that he is 2 years older then JV, which makes you salivate on the potential of JV in 2 years time with experience and added muscle.

Comment

• I was pretty surprised how polished he was. No real defense, but he didn't seem to have any troubles scoring.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• best line of the night from DDL

JustinVerrier: Quincy Acy is what a Reggie Evans action figure would look like.

Comment

• Barnes was killing it today.

Comment

• Prime wrote: View Post
                Barnes was killing it today.
                Yeah but L.A has like the worst summer league team.

Comment

• I think he played well. He took a lot of bad shots. 21 points on 19 shots(that's that shit I don't like). I like his intensity on defense and the way he ran the court. Pretty much I liked everything but, his shot selection.

The J.R. Smith comparison are real legit
                  Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Fri Jul 13, 2012, 11:32 PM.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• A few encouraging quotes from David Thorpe.

david b. thorpe ‏@coachthorpe
                    i loved Terrence Ross in January. Still do.
                    Ross simply very impressive. He has more upside than DeRozan cause he can shoot.
                    I see Acy playing in the NBA for a long time.

Comment

• http://www.nba.com/video/games/rapto..._tor_recap.nba

Game recap

They murdered Donatas Motiejunas' name
                      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

• If the Fields offer isn't matched will he be able to join the summer league roster? He just finished his 2nd season like Ed, but i'm not sure if there are any rules about adding players late.

Comment

• theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                          http://www.nba.com/video/games/rapto..._tor_recap.nba

Game recap

They murdered Donatas Motiejunas' name
                          Lmao, oh man when I heard that I was on the floor. It's like the guy didn't even try hahaha

Comment

• Did anyone see how angry Thomas Robinson was after the Kings lost yesterday?

Comment

• I can't believe Montiejunas is not going to be playing in the Olympics. What team could not use an athletic 7 footer that can shoot 3 pointers. Lithuania is not deep with bigs as an undersized and hobbled Songalia had to play center last week in the Olympic qualifier when Valanciunas was in foul trouble.

Comment

• I think Rockets got their replacement for Scola... Funny thing is that most of these players are going to be sent to Orlando.
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X