Things Dumb Raptors Fans Say That Drive You Nuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things Dumb Raptors Fans Say That Drive You Nuts

1.) Why don't we trade Bargnani for someone who isn't injury prone?
    Really? I've had almost no injury history...would I, as a 6'0ft overweight(although shrinking rapidly) PF, be an improvement?

vent away Republic

sidenote: I would totally take either a rookie scale contract or veteran minimum
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Threads you know are going to end up getting closed...

Comment

This thread... and all the smaller threads that were merged into it pretty much sum it up

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...cussion-(-210)

Comment

maybe if we keep it to the borderline idiot type comments we can avoid offending the majority of the republic and keep the thread open.
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

We need to build around our franchise pieces Andrea Bargnani and Demar Derozan.

Comment

Great, another Euro
            The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Bargniani sucks

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                Threads you know are going to end up getting closed...
                This could be fun though!

Comment

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
                  Great, another Euro
                  +1.

Comment

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
                    Great, another Euro
                    +2

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                      We need to build around our franchise pieces Andrea Bargnani and Demar Derozan.
                      Fully agree with this one. The last legitimate franchise piece we had was Chris Bosh, and he is only the third best player on a championship team. We need to totally realign our expectations. Jonas has a chance to be a third best player on a championship team if all the hype becomes a reality.

Comment

(Insert player name here) is only a (insert option here) on a championship team.

(Insert player name here) is going to be (insert NBA award here) if he reaches his potential.

Comment

People hate playing in Toronto

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            (Insert player name here) is only a (insert option here) on a championship team.

(Insert player name here) is going to be (insert NBA award here) if he reaches his potential.
                            lol

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                              People hate playing in Toronto
                              But this one is a fact.

Comment

Working...
                              X