• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klieza (for the umpth time)

Comment

Intangibles!

Comment

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
        I'm waiting for people to begin pasting other users comments from other threads ... just to give the more direct burn of which comment exactly, pisses you off. Hah
        I was just contemplating copying and pasting some comments from the main site ... gotta admire the perseverance of some of those guys (probably banned on here). If they have the same perseverance in real life they must do really well...

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
          Yeah, I'm guilty on that one.
          I know some of the sane people did; was teasing a bit.

Comment

Most Raps fans I meet in real life are very reasonable. The people I've observed on this board have said a few dumb things, including... (paraphrased)

"There is NO WAY Colangelo could have known...."

"Steve Nash is not a true Canadian!"

"If you think you're better than Colangelo, they why don't you go down to the ACC and apply to be the GM?"

"Landry Fields is a decent player"

Comment

I don't think anyone has said that Steve Nash isn't a true Canadian. He's a Canadian hero.

Anybody who says Steve Nash isn't a true Canadian should get their Canadian citizenship revoked.
              TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                (Insert player name here) is only a (insert option here) on a championship team.

(Insert player name here) is going to be (insert NBA award here) if he reaches his potential.
                +1

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                  I don't think anyone has said that Steve Nash isn't a true Canadian. He's a Canadian hero.

Anybody who says Steve Nash isn't a true Canadian should get their Canadian citizenship revoked.
                  is that another thing we say?

Comment

"If we never drafted Arujo and Joey Graham, we could have had Iggy and Granger"- stupid on so many levels

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post

Well Nash wasn't born in Canada... and i was

Comment

NoBan wrote: View Post
                        Most Raps fans I meet in real life are very reasonable. The people I've observed on this board have said a few dumb things, including... (paraphrased)

"There is NO WAY Colangelo could have known...."

"Steve Nash is not a true Canadian!"

"If you think you're better than Colangelo, they why don't you go down to the ACC and apply to be the GM?"

"Landry Fields is a decent player"
                        My answer to the OP is basically anything this guy says.

Comment

"young gunz"

Comment

"If"

Comment

"playoffs"

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                                People referring to Bosh as a legitimate franchise piece. Doing so set the franchise back at least 2-3 seasons, while BC tried to build around Bosh with quick-fix solutions.
                                if you don't think Bosh was a legitimate franchise piece then i don't know what you are hoping for. In my mind a franchise piece does not have to be a KD or a LBJ. what do you think about Pau Gasol, Russell Westbrook, Tony Parker, or any other of the NBA wingmen? They are vital pieces to a winning franchises, therefore a franchise piece. i admit that chris bosh isn't a player to build a team AROUND, but he certainly is a great player to have while building a team.

Comment

Working...
                                X