Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Raptors‬ acquire Lowry from Rockets for Forbes & protected 1st (Post #392)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Lowry is saying his goodbye's via Twitter right now.

Source - Click here
    our track record with players tweeting about their coming here before its actually official is NOT GREAT AT ALL

Comment

• Toronto Raptors First Round Picks by Odeon. They have done studies you know. 60% of the time they are lottery picks every time.

Comment

• Trevor Ariza tweet:

Damn can't believe Houston traded @Klow7 toronto just got a hell of a pg.

Comment

• pill wrote: View Post
          toronto raptors first round picks by odeon. They have done studies you know. 60% of the time they are lottery picks every time.
          best post of the day!

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
            i'm grinning from ear to ear. Love Lowry.
            Is it not now a great move that BC didn't trade the 8th pick in the draft? We get him for Forbes and a protected pick. What do you think?

Comment

• Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
              Is it not now a great move that BC didn't trade the 8th pick in the draft? We get him for Forbes and a protected pick. What do you think?
              Totally agree. Morey just got fleeced.

Comment

• Not the great Gary Forbes!! Haven't you seen his per 48 stats????? ;P

This just went from a slap in the face to a best possible outcome!
                LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

• Anyone know what the "protection" is?

Comment

• anytime you get a starting PG who puts up 17 points 6assists and 5 boards for 3rd String Gary and a Pick...you have unconditionally won.
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Nice

Ed Davis ‏@eddavis32

Kyle Lowry welcome to the best city in the world

Comment

• p.s. If we keep Calderon we are now extremely strong at that position. Our future is set with the bigs. We just need an answer on the wing to be a solid playoff team next year
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
                          See I don't know if it's actually a greater move, especially if the 18th pick was included in the original trade. But even assuming it wasn't included. The wise move would've been to take that trade then, and not leave it up to chance that it might work out. Also when you give up the 8th pick you know what you're giving up, when you give up a future pick both sides are kind of playing the lottery.

I'm ecstatic that this went down, but I don't think it was a greater move for him to hold the 8th and hope that all things would work out and we'd end up with either Nash or have Lowry as backup.

Comment

• Yays! So what happens to Calderon/Bayless?
                            "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                              Anyone know what the "protection" is?
                              its latex sheath you use in order to avoid making fatties pregnant. Once you make a fatty pregnant your life is hell

Comment

• Raptor fans are going to love Lowry. Not just for his play, but the intensity and fire he plays with. Something we haven't had on the team in a long time. I still can't believe it. Love it.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X