Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derozan observed limping - possible ankle injury (D.Smith)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derozan observed limping - possible ankle injury (D.Smith)

Source - Link

Let's hope the trainers can work their magic in preparing for tmr night's big home game against the Heat.
    RR OG

Hmmmm .... this couldn't be more perfect timing for Marco to step up now as a starter. He's currently doing it off the bench, so I'm excited about the possibilities with him playing with the starting five.

Comment

Jack-Belinelli-Turkoglu-Bargnani-Bosh is +29 in 36 mins. Very encouraging. Are you sure Triano won't start Wright if Derozan doesn't play?

Comment

NewRapCity wrote: View Post
        Jack-Belinelli-Turkoglu-Bargnani-Bosh is +29 in 36 mins. Very encouraging. Are you sure Triano won't start Wright if Derozan doesn't play?
        Against D-Wade, Wright will get the starting spot for sure. Marco is an offensive spark best used off the bench. He is ok on defense, he is active, moves his feet, but he still isn't a good defender. Wade would go for 50. Wright on the other hand is a good defender, has been in the league long enough to know exactly what to expect out of Wade. Wright is the better choice as the primary defender tomorrow night, if DeRozan can't go.
        I Am Shutup

Comment

MattyG-Ray wrote: View Post
          Against D-Wade, Wright will get the starting spot for sure. Marco is an offensive spark best used off the bench. He is ok on defense, he is active, moves his feet, but he still isn't a good defender. Wade would go for 50. Wright on the other hand is a good defender, has been in the league long enough to know exactly what to expect out of Wade. Wright is the better choice as the primary defender tomorrow night, if DeRozan can't go.
          I agree.

We need Belli's offensive output to remain coming off the bench since there's enough offensive firepower among the starters. And having Wright match-up against Wade to establish some hard-nosed defensive intensity at the start of the game would be a sound coaching strategy.
          RR OG

Comment

Poor guy. Hopefully it isnt serious and he can play tomorrow. He has always said that Wade has been his toughest cover so far in the NBA. I hope he can play, and play some good defence on DWade

Comment

i'm hoping he'll be all right for the all-star weekend because it's always coll to have guys from the home team participating in the events.

not just bosh in the all star game. with e gord. toe injury and demar's ankle is the dunk off going to happen?

i don't know but this time of year i start to get more excited about the all star weekend then the games leading up to it.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I really hope that this isn't a long term injury, as I really want to see DeRozan at least bring some fame back to Toronto in the Slam Dunk Contest. If he really is the next VC like Colangelo says, we'll see it here.

Comment

I hope he is good to go tomorrow He is already my favourite Raptor, So I am pulling for him!
                  Waiting for DeRozan to windmill dunk in a game!

Comment

No!! Hopefully he is back for the Heat game. But how about this possibility if Demar doesn't play. We start Sonny Weems as he can score better than Wright, and Belly could give that spark off the bench. Also I believe Sonny's defense is better suited for Wade than Wright's. Agree?
                    Raptors fan for life....sadly.

Comment

Damn that sucks for tha Kid and Raps. I wonder how serious it is. Well he's still got like 3 weeks till All Star weekend so hopefully it won't interfere with the dunk contest. Not to mention he's been improving game by game so the Raps will miss him. Particularly his ability to attack the rim and get to the line. If he does miss any games, Wright should get the starting nod.

Comment

Working...
                      X