X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard to Lakers?

Howard-for-Bynum swap possible

http://www.nesn.com/2012/07/dwight-h...-next-era.html
    It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

This is pretty old news. That possibility has been floating around since the trade deadline....

Comment

I'm still a WOOKIE...give me a break.

How about this... Jerryd Bayless is no gone..and offically a UFA
      It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

Comment

"Howard will be traded to the Lakers"

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2012/07...ded-to-lakers/

When will this saga end? Hopefully soon... and according to this report it should be this weekend. (Heard that before)
        “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
        ― John Wooden

Comment

This Howard trade thing has dragged on so freaking long. What a debacle.
          Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Why is Howard such a douchebag? he won't commit to any team via trade, so he's going to screw the magic over and enter free agency next summer. Seriously, he could go to Houston, Lakers, or even stay with the magic. But nooooo, he'd rather screw with everyone and make headlines every week

Comment

Ah, too bad, seems like the Dwight Howard Loyalty shirt is no longer availabe in the nba store ("we have trouble locating your search").

Comment

Poor fans who bought these ;D
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                X