Raptors.com weak.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors.com weak.

I've noticed that in the last couple of years, Raptors.com has gotten really weak in terms of reporting rumours and rumblings. I remember years ago, headliners included things as bold as "Raptors looking to move Alston". Why has the website gotten so soft and uninformative?

It was always soft, and the only informative content on there is the videos they post to press conferences and interviews.

Comment

They can't post rumors and can only announce trades and signings when they're officially... official. I agree with Arsenalist, All they're good for is interviews and NBA XL.

Does anybody even read Devlin's blog? Lol

Comment

It's also very cluttered.
        Walking like I'm already there.

Comment

It gets worse every year. Now it's just a sloppy splash of crap trying to cram tickets down your throat. I used to check it once a day, then once every few days, now once every few months is about right.

Comment

only reason to go there is for team videos.

Comment

It's easily the worst site since the creation of the internet.

Devlin has a blog? Wow, that must be a great read. I'm guessing every entry discusses Bon Jovi lyrics?

Comment

I haven't been to that site since Twitter. lol

But yeah, it's the least likely place to read rumors and stuff. I used to go there a lot of times to read Chuck's blog. I read Mauricio's blog from time to time cuz he rarely post blog, he's a great writer considering English is his second language.

Comment

Raptors.com isn't well organised, and doesn't have a whole lot of insight.
                  +1 on only using it for interviews and player videos.

But really, not many of the official sites are good for any team. They have to be so careful with what they write (don't expect any criticisms of the Fields contract), and have pretty much morphed into ticket salesmen.

Comment

I would have to guess that were they to comment on rumours the team may be hit with fines for tampering.
                    Deadallus

Comment

Working...
                    X