Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE BIG DAY JULY 11 ( Trades and Free agent signing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE BIG DAY JULY 11 ( Trades and Free agent signing)

Do you think BC will have one more big trade and free agents?

who knows, all this silence could just be a smokes screen or nobody wants to come here or worst, he's done trying

Comment

i think he's going to try and swing for a double to put the team in scoring position if you catch my drift
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
        i think he's going to try and swing for a double to put the team in scoring position if you catch my drift
        he already submitted the offer sheet to Landry Fields
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
          He must be looking to trade calderon, and get one more solid wing player + a back up PG.
          "Defense wins championships."

Comment

You'd be hard pressed to convince me that Colangelo is seriously intending to bring back Jose as a full-time substitute when he's been a consummate professional and he's in a contract year where he needs to be in a situation where he can play to the best of his abilities. And Lord knows Lowry's getting his starter minutes, thats the whole reason we got him and he's already got the coach on his side. I think Colangelo trades Calderon and his expiring $10M contract to a playoff team in need of a facilitator and future cap relief in exchange for either veteran talent or future picks and cash. We could use a veteran big to start in place of Jonas for a while, and also another backup PG if Calderon leaves.

Comment

Trading Jose and ED IMO would be the most logical decision, of course if we get a solid 3

Comment

I hate to sound like a non believer but most of us are not thinking or expecting for another BIG move but it really starting to sound like DESPERATELY HOPING for one. If it happens..GREAT, if not.. those of you who are hoping too much will feel it more..Dont get me wrong, i do want the raps to win, just dont wana keep my hopes up when it comes to BC and his motives at this piont.

Comment

I wouldnt be so quick to trade Calderon. Him and Lowry will be a awesome PG combo in the Eastern Conference. Plus who would back up Lowry if Jose is gone? Tru Holliday or Ben Uzoh, plz no.

and if Jose got traded and Lowry got hurt? Who would run the point then? some D-Leugue dude, playoff hopes flushed....

Comment

Who is the back up PG for NASH ? CALDERON ? what comes back in return ?

I really believe thar JOSE will be part of a BLOCK BUSTER trade which will include D....... HOWARD :0))

Comment

If Jose was going to have a big role in this team BC wouldn't have laid it all on the line for Nash, and then continued to pursue Lowry and Dragic afterwards. Jose's trade value could net a capable backup PG and another talent also. Looks to me like Jose's as good as gone.

Comment

jimmyhunter wrote: View Post
                        If Jose was going to have a big role in this team BC wouldn't have laid it all on the line for Nash, and then continued to pursue Lowry and Dragic afterwards. Jose's trade value could net a capable backup PG and another talent also. Looks to me like Jose's as good as gone.
                        Is Jose being shopped? Does Bayliss' house have a "For Sale" sign on it?

Comment

Raps have a lot of transactions to finalize. Too many needing certain order to complete could cause it all to fail. Personally I expect something else to come. JJ will be gone at the very least.

Comment

I would love to see a blockbuster worked for Rudy Gay, but my gut tells me that BC is targeting Iguodala. Several of Toronto's tradeable assets would seem to matchup quite well with Philly's needs - backup PF (Amir/Davis) and/or SF (JJ) and backup PG (Calderon/Bayless).

Comment

Would philly want to trade in their conference ? I guest so VC went to the nets..., lol

Comment

Working...
                              X