Getting involved in DH trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting involved in DH trade

So here's where it stands : http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--ne...ht-howard.html

Would you like the Raps to be this fourth team i.e. get Brooks in exchange of a pick ?

I know our 1st round pick is engaged in the Lowry trade, but it should not be that difficult to find a team that would have nothing to do with Brooks but would love to get a PF.

Something like :

Raps get a 1st round pick
    Team X gets ED

then

Raps get Brooks
    Nets get the pick (to be shipped to ORL)

no
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I don't see anything in MarShon Brooks that would warrant giving up a 1st rounder. I'd rather keep the pick (if we even acquire one).

Plus, I don't want any part in aiding the construction of a super team in our own division.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        I don't see anything in MarShon Brooks that would warrant giving up a 1st rounder. I'd rather keep the pick (if we even acquire one).

Plus, I don't want any part in aiding the construction of a super team in our own division.
        +1

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

This is being built with or without us.

But I hear the "I don't see anything in MarShon Brooks that would warrant giving up a 1st rounder" part.

Comment

Moved this to the "Trade Proposal" forum.

Trade away folks.

Comment

Fanchie wrote: View Post
              This is being built with or without us.

But I hear the "I don't see anything in MarShon Brooks that would warrant giving up a 1st rounder" part.
              Moral victory, my friend. Moral victory

Comment

Why do we want another 2 guard...dont we have enough of them...and give up a first in addition?

Comment

Working...
                X