go after MKG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go after MKG!

I think Ross will be real good, the future is bright for the raps and we almost have our lineup set for years to come...we just need a SF

We can get the best future sf not named Lebron or Melo in MKG

We should offer Demar Derozan, Ed Davis and James Johnson for him, if they say no..we should offer to take Tyrus Thomas contract that we can amnesty right away...I would even throw in a future 1st..he's that good

I really doubt they would give him up but I want to kno wwhat you guys thnk.. i also sent this same question
    to some hoopsworld writers to get their opinion

They would be verrrryy stupid to give him up

Comment

You don't trade a dollar for nickels and dimes that add up to a dollar. Even bobcats aren't stupid enough to trade their newly drafted and hyped player for a losing teams rejects.

Comment

Eek.

I think it would be silly for both these teams to do this. You do not just give players you have spent a few years developing for a guy who has never played at the NBA level yet. If you are Charlotte, why give up a guy who could very well be a stud and turn around your franchise just for some some guys who do not look like they will be allstars any time soon? It makes no sense any way you look at it.

And you can only amnesty contracts that were on your team when the amnesty was introduced, so Thomas would not be amnestied by us.
        Last edited by Red and White; Sat Jul 14, 2012, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Letitgo!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q5iF0CHUU-w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

!!
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
            Eek.

I think it would be silly for both these teams to do this. You do not just give players you have spent a few years developing for a guy who has never played at the NBA level yet. If you are Charlotte, why give up a guy who could very well be a stud and turn around your franchise just for some some guys who do not look like they will be allstars any time soon? It makes no sense any way you look at it.

And you can only amnesty contracts that were on your team when the amnesty was introduced, so Thomas would be amnestied by us.
            I thought as long as their contracts started before the new cba they could be amnestied..thanks for the info..I agree that the bobcats shouldn't do it..but the raps should no matter how you look at it

Comment

MKG is not going anywhere anytime soon. The Bobcats made the right decision taking him second overall as he's the next best prospect outside of Davis. For those of you that watched him play yesterday he comes exactly as advertised and no way the Bobcats move him. The also can't amnesty Thomas because they used that on Diaw last season. I was all for taking on Thomas's contract pre draft to get 2 but MKG isn't going anywhere now so no sense talking about acquiring him.

Comment

The only way you get a rookie of this caliber is on draft night. If the Raps are to ever get MKG they would have to wait until MKG's contract is up.. at that point he'd be an RFA and Charlotte would have the right to match. It ain't going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                X