Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwane Casey interview with Kevin Arnovitz (TrueHoop TV)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwane Casey interview with Kevin Arnovitz (TrueHoop TV)

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8175601

Pretty good interview with Casey.

Holy crap, that shot of Forbes with Casey reminded me to say that anybody with a Forbes jersey can recycle for a Lowry jersey lol
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Wouldn't you love to sit down and talk Raps with Dwayne Casey? one of the coolest cats you'll ever see..

Comment

My biggest concern was when he talked about the D taking a couple of steps back and o progressing. I would rather see D stay se and o make marginal improvement.

Other than that DC is my hero.

Comment

Did he just call our arena the American Airlines Center? (when he was talking about the staff carrying in the rock)

Great interview though.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
            Did he just call our arena the American Airlines Center? (when he was talking about the staff carrying in the rock)

Great interview though.
            he did. well, first he started calling it American and then tried to correct himself and said "airline" when he might have been thinking Air Canada. I'll give him a pass though..he did spend all that time flying in and out of Dallas (and AA hub)

Comment

Swear he called him "WAYNE Casey"... right at the beginning.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                he did. well, first he started calling it American and then tried to correct himself and said "airline" when he might have been thinking Air Canada. I'll give him a pass though..he did spend all that time flying in and out of Dallas (and AA hub)
                I noticed it as well and gave him a pass, too.

Comment

The reporter was pretty green. Seems like he was starstruck.
                  Walking like I'm already there.

Comment

Working...
                  X