Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATE: Raptors Sign John Lucas III (#258)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just think it is crazy that everyone on here goes on about how great and valuable Calderon is but he's been untradeable for years, the team has lost consistently since he's been here. He's so good, but noone else will take him and now that we're finally rid of him, people act like he's a good player.
    In my opinion he sucks balls and has made the Raptors worse consistently. He is a loser and will only make a team worse.

Comment

• And it would be nice if you would direct a comment directly at backscratch, the way you directed one at me.

Comment

• AlienOverlord wrote: View Post
        This topic has been completely derailed, why are you feeding the troll?

We definitely need a 3rd string PG. Calderon is quite injury prone and Lowry just came off an injured season. We don't want a situation like last year where we're pushing one PG to play extended minutes or force a SG to play at the PG.

The question is, is Lucas a better option than Uzoh? Value wise.
        I would take Lucas over Uzoh any day performance wise cuz Uzoh has been playing pretty bad in summer league. But value wise, you can't really say anything about it since no figures have been stated yet.

Comment

• keffyboy wrote: View Post
          And it would be nice if you would direct a comment directly at backscratch, the way you directed one at me.
          That would be because you are an obvious troll! You're not here to create discussion. You're here to cause an argument. I accept that you don't like Calderon, but if you're gonna speak your opinion, please don't just randomly spew out ridiculous statements without any support or evidence to back it up. You could have at least stated that he plays bad defense and that's why you hate him. This will be the absolutely last time I will talk to you. Goodbye forever! I think I've fed you enough!

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            My comment was a reminder to all; yours was just the last comment in the string of back-and-forths. Agree, disagree, argue, +1, whatever... just keep it respectful and lose the personal insults.
            Personally, I can give respect to anyone who is that ignorant and who is obviously here to cause trouble and troll!

Comment

• thatpeterguy wrote: View Post
              Look kid. I like your spirit. But you are horrible at trolling. You can't be so obvious or you won't actually piss anyone off. Comparing Calderon to Childs? Bayless twice the player Calderon ever was? If you were good at your job you'd saying something more plausible like....Lowry is just TJ Ford with better defense. That one hurts cause that could very well end up being the case although it seems unlikely based on Lowry's continued progression over the past few years.

Good luck on your next one!
              +1000

Comment

• keffyboy wrote: View Post
                I just think it is crazy that everyone on here goes on about how great and valuable Calderon is but he's been untradeable for years, the team has lost consistently since he's been here. He's so good, but noone else will take him and now that we're finally rid of him, people act like he's a good player.
                In my opinion he sucks balls and has made the Raptors worse consistently. He is a loser and will only make a team worse.
                jose was traded for tyson chandler. two gms agreed on terms and then one owner at the 11th hour pulled the deal and sent chandler to dallas for nothing.

Comment

• Not a troll, just a fan. I guess if I don t agree with you, you think i m a troll. Maybe you ll grow up someday and find that there are people out there that disagree with you and that you don t have to hate them for that.
                  Get a therapist. It ll help.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    jose was traded for tyson chandler. two gms agreed on terms and then one owner at the 11th hour pulled the deal and sent chandler to dallas for nothing.
                    It's done Miekenstien. Don't feed him anymore. There is no point arguing to someone who's here to troll...

Comment

• Yeah, Michael Jordan is known for being an amazing evaluator of talent. Then he came to his senses and made a better deal. Do you remember what he took instead of Jose. It was some no name backup center and a crate of gatorade. Great rebuttal, reminds me of how little worth that Calderon carries in the NBA.

Comment

• I m done arguing with you backfat. you re not worth my time. good luck with your man crush for crappy point guards.
                        this is the last response you ll get out of me.
                        don t respond to my post on other topics either, i just don t think you get it.

Comment

• Could you try to answer my post, witch is related to the topic?

Comment

• http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball...s/12/2/eff/1-1
                            15th pg eff.

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball...s/12/2/ast/1-1
                            4th in ast.

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball...12/2/fgpct/1-1
                            16th in fg% with some players having very few shot attempts

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball...2/2/fg3pct/1-1
                            20th 3pt% again with some players shooting very few

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball...s/12/2/min/1-1
                            14th in mpg

these are all on a horrible offensive team. give jose some players and his assist numbers would rise further, give jose some shooters and his own % and ppg would also increase.

mostly in the top half of offensive numbers on one of the worst offensive teams in the league.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                              It's done Miekenstien. Don't feed him anymore. There is no point arguing to someone who's here to troll...
                              yes you are right. i am also finished now.

back on topic. i don't like lucas as a 2nd pg. i appreciate how hard he worked to get to the nba but really don't think he can handle 15 minutes every night and remain competitive. one trick pony to me, who will be scouted and slowed after the first 20 games if we are relying on him. i think he is the exact same player as bobby brown.

Comment

• Yeah, and he's great, bargnani's great, derozan is great, everyone is great but the raptors have sucked for years. he s the point guard and this team has sucked since he started being the point guard. don t blame him though cause he s got good stats.
                                i disagree. there s more than stats. he s got no heart and it s dragged this team down.
                                this team will improve if he leaves. i guarantee it.

Comment

Working...
                                X