Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter N wrote: View Post
    ouch?
    Why don't you contribute something useful.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      dude derozan shot 81% from the line and 26% from 3. Get your stats right homes
      My numbers were for Landry, our big free agent signing. Dont get me wrong, AA isn't good, his competition is that bad.

As for DD, if you can convince a team to trade a great SF for a 4th year player who still doesn't know how to dribble, shoot or play defense, you don't walk, you run to sign off on that.

Comment

how did everyone even get this Iguodala business?? I haven't even heard any rumours of him coming to T.O., are leaving philly for that matter...
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

PG: Kyle Lowry, Jose Calderon, John Lucas III
          SG: Demar Derozan, Terrence Ross
          SF: Landry Fields, Linas Kleiza, Alan Anderson
          PF: Andrea Bargnani, Ed Davis, Amir Johnson, Quincy Acy
          C: Jonas Valanciunas, Aaron Gray, *Jamaal Magloire*?

That 4 spot looks overly congested to me. Moving Ed/Amir, or even both for a better 4 would be nice to end off the off-season. I also do hope that Jose Calderon changes his mind and stays in Toronto, and even signs an extension for less money, he's a fan favourite here, and a true professional.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
            PG: Kyle Lowry, Jose Calderon, John Lucas III
            SG: Demar Derozan, Terrence Ross
            SF: Landry Fields, Linas Kleiza, Alan Anderson
            PF: Andrea Bargnani, Ed Davis, Amir Johnson, Quincy Acy
            C: Jonas Valanciunas, Aaron Gray, *Jamaal Magloire*?

That 4 spot looks overly congested to me. Moving Ed/Amir, or even both for a better 4 would be nice to end off the off-season. I also do hope that Jose Calderon changes his mind and stays in Toronto, and even signs an extension for less money, he's a fan favourite here, and a true professional.
            i say trade ed for some picks and a 3rd string Sg

Comment

i say trade ed for some picks and a 3rd string Sg
              Alan Anderson can play the 2 as well. I'm not to worried about the depth at the wing position, because Casey plans to use his players as 'wings', not 2's or 3's so to speak.

Comment

Linas is making a case for quite a few minutes this year.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Assuming JV & Ross can learn fairly quickly and ED continues to improve & mature, I can see a lineup of Lowry, Ross, Fields, ED & JV being very potent on the defensive end at some point this season.

Raptors seem to have a deep lineup of somewhat talented players. If they come together and compete as a team I can see them playing on a level above that of their talent.
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                    Assuming JV & Ross can learn fairly quickly and ED continues to improve & mature, I can see a lineup of Lowry, Ross, Fields, ED & JV being very potent on the defensive end at some point this season.

Raptors seem to have a deep lineup of somewhat talented players. If they come together and compete as a team I can see them playing on a level above that of their talent.
                    Plus if Derozan and Bargnani both have break-out seasons, this team will be headed in the right direction. Last I heard was Bargnani was resting up and working on his game in Italy. And Derozan was the leading scorer for the select team, so things are good for these two in their Summer, for now..

Comment

Start of year.
                      PG: Lowry.
                      SG: DeRozan
                      SF: Fields
                      PF: Bargnani
                      C: Gray(for a few games til JV gets it)

Sixth Man: Ross

End of year, and what I hope for
                      PG: Lowry
                      SG: Harden
                      SF: DeRozan (I hope he's bulked and beefed up)
                      PF: Bargnani
                      C: Valanciunas

Sixth Man: Ross and Fredette

Sigh, pipe dreams

Comment

Please not fredette

Comment

Please not fredette
                          Agreed. Dude is gonna be the next Adam Morrison if he finally doesn't, I don't know, play basketball?

Comment

Working...
                          X