Where the Raptors will finish in the east

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    ESPN experts have weighed-in... they have the Raps finishing 11th in the East

Link: http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/82...east-standings

I can't see Milwaukee being 5 games better than Toronto, nor can I see Cleveland being better. I think it's fair to have Toronto fighting with several teams for the 7th & 8th spots.
    That is the same win percentage as last year.

I call blasphemy!

No way Philly is 3 wins better than last year (based on win percentage).

Injuries are not factored as well. For example, if Al Horford or Josh Smith go down in Atlanta....

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      That is the same win percentage as last year.

I call blasphemy!

No way Philly is 3 wins better than last year (based on win percentage).

Injuries are not factored as well. For example, if Al Horford or Josh Smith go down in Atlanta....
      There was something very sinister about this sentence. I smell another Tonya Harding incident....

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        There was something very sinister about this sentence. I smell another Tonya Harding incident....
        lol - sadly the same statement applies to Raptors with Bargnani or Lowry.....

Comment

• From an Insider article on playoff projections

9. Toronto Raptors: 41.8 | 10.8
          The additions of big man Jonas Valanciunas and shooting guard Landry Fields give Toronto a much more solid starting five. Head coach Dwayne Casey's team will stress defense, and if DeMar DeRozan's productivity starts to match his raw talent, the Raptors might be poised for a playoff run.
          What about Lowry and Ross?
          TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Working...
          X