Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question 20 was probably not meant for this much analysis, but here's my thought process on it. It says who would I "date", versus the usual "who would you f___" (the other fun activity I'd want to do with a really hot celebrity). Btw, I'm happily married.

- I can't pick someone who is too too hot, because chances are she's been with some hot guys and that just means that no matter how much I can make her laugh, 15 minutes into the date she'll receive that "emergency phone call from a friend" and she'll be gone.
    - Some women that people listed are really tall -- for example, the beautiful Kate Upton is 5'10" so I'd look pretty stupid walking around with a girl who is 3 inches taller than me. If she wore heels, then I'm really going to look foolish.
    - Some of the women might have kids already. That's a concern for me -- if some paparazzi snaps a photo of us and her kid sees it, that's going to be a very confusing and difficult time for them.
    - Some women may have very high standards, the rich ones especially. Suddenly dinner and movie isn't going to cut it. And I'm a cheap guy.
    - Some women have weird habits, like Kate Beckinsale smokes, and I'd be concerned about the whole second-hand smoke. And apparently she doesn't drink so the likelihood of getting her back to my place after the date with no alcohol involved is quite low.
    - Then you've got some women who are just manlier than me. Like a Jessica Biel or Ann Hathaway or Kristin Kreuk.. these girls have kicked some serious ass and done some crazy stunts. I dunno, what happens if we get mugged on the way to the restaurant and she beats up the mugger? I'll never live it down. I don't think my male ego could handle that.

I ended up narrowing my choices down to Scarlett Johansson (5'4", sex goddess) and Kristen Bell (5'1", lover over sloths), and then I said to myself "OK. Between these two, realistically speaking, which one do I actually have a chance with? Kristen Bell is with Dax Sheppard, who is just a real goofball like me, whereas Scarlett has been with Ryan Reynolds, who is massive and also still funny. I'm thinking I can't beat Ryan but Dax, I mean the guy isn't even good looking.

So I picked Kristen Bell.

your pal,
    ebrian

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Great Idea Doc!

1) Age: 26
      2) Born: Montreal, PQ
      3) Hometown: Toronto, ON
      4) What are your ethnic roots? Irish & French Canadian
      5) Favorite All time Raptor: Vince Carter
      6) Favorite Current Raptor: Demar
      7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Rajon Rondo
      8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Knicks
      9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Amare
      10) Favorite Raptors moment: Beating the Knicks in a Playoff Series.
      11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Ken Griffey Jr. ; Shawn White
      12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Bulls
      13) What is your guilty pleasure? Video Games. Carly Rae Jepson. Chronic.
      14) Favourite TV show (past or present): First two Seasons of Dexter. Modern Family. Walking Dead.
      15) Things that freak you out: Bugs. ALL Bugs.
      16) Music preference: Good Music.
      17) Favourite album: Illmatic by Nas, The Color and the Shape by Foo Fighters or 5 Days in July by Blue Rodeo
      18) Beverage preference: Beer
      19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Joseph Gordon-Levitt
      20) Assume you're still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Mila Kunis or Kristen Bell
      I actually liked you till i read #5, hahahaha
      Then I read #20 and I liked you again. hahaha
      I would like to be the meat in a Mila Kunis and Rachel Bilson sandwich.

Comment

• Are there any female posters here or is RR a full on sausage-fest?

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
          YES!!! How in the world did a scrub like Fields land her?

silicon boobies. ugh.

Comment

• Prime wrote: View Post
            You guys should check out Sakamichi no Apollon (Kids on the Slope) then, it's by the same director.
            It's the same director, but after that the similarities between them are far and few between.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              1) Age: 32
              2) Born: Montreal, QC
              3) Hometown: Burlington, ON
              4) What are your ethnic roots? Sri Lankan (Sinhalese)
              5) Favorite All time Raptor: Alvin Williams
              6) Favorite Current Raptor: I'm currently accepting applications...
              7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Chris Paul, Ray Allen
              8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Heat
              9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Kevin Garnett
              10) Favorite Raptors moment: Vince's alley-oop tomahawk at Staples Centre vs. the Clippers. Gotta love when the road crowd goes bananas.
              11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Patrick Roy
              12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Orlando (Shaq & Penny days)
              13) What is your guilty pleasure? PS3
              14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Seinfeld, Simpsons (pre-2001), Entourage, Sopranos, Lost, Breaking Bad
              15) Things that freak you out: Contortionists
              16) Music preference: Hip-hop, R&B
              17) Favourite album: Thriller, 36 Chambers, TEN
              18) Beverage preference: G&T
              19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Kal Penn
              20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Natalie Portman
              Contortionists? hahahahaha
              Guy ones, maybe, but females.....

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
                1) Age: 36
                2) Born: Toronto, ON
                3) Hometown: Complicated.. i lived in 4 different continents before the age of 12
                4) What are your ethnic roots? Indian, African (Uganda), Spanish, and Filipino.... and apparently some chinese in there.. i dont believe it
                5) Favorite All time Raptor: Mop girl..... then Alvin
                6) Favorite Current Raptor: I have a feeling its going to be Fields once the season starts
                7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: KD
                8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? I wanna say the Heat... but really, it's Boston
                9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Kobe
                10) Favorite Raptors moment: The hilarity of red shirt day against the Nets backfiring when the Nets wore their alternate uniforms
                11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? BJ Penn
                12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? the Sonics
                13) What is your guilty pleasure? strippers
                14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
                15) Things that freak you out: bodies of water.... seriously, won't go near them
                16) Music preference: ska, punk, d&b, pre-93 hip hop
                17) Favourite album: "Low End Theory" by ATCQ
                18) Beverage preference: Beer
                19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? John Leguizamo
                20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? one of the Olsen twins.... those chicks are RICH
                BJ Penn!!! Woohoo!!! I actually said BJ Penn too befor i read your post!!! Prodigy!!!

Comment

• I wanted to change a couple of my answers...

9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Changed from whiny Wade to Dwight Howard (also included: every blogger/reporter I follow on Twitter who posts a "new" story/post/article/update on his situation...can we just kick him out of the league? It's getting worse than Brett Favre)

19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Changed from Canadian goofball John Candy to American badass Clint Eastwood. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly might have been on TV last night.
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Ay! There's no changing answers!
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• 1) Age: 46
                      2) Born: T.0
                      3) Hometown: T.O
                      4) What are your ethnic roots? Italian
                      5) Favorite All time Raptor: T-Mac
                      6) Favorite Current Raptor: AB (see question 4)
                      7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Magic, Kareem, early Rodman
                      8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? n/a
                      9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? n/a
                      10) Favorite Raptors moment: Vince vs AI
                      11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Ali, Gretzky, Seb Coe,
                      12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Lakers
                      13) What is your guilty pleasure? holidays I can't afford
                      14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Seinfeld, Cheers, SNL,Sopranos
                      15) Things that freak you out: littering
                      16) Music preference: no metal, opera or classical...everything else
                      17) Favourite album: Exile on Main Street
                      18) Beverage preference: Water, wine and the occasional OJ
                      19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? John Turturro
                      20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Marion Cottillard,Lea Seydoux, Alyson Felix

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
                        Question 20 was probably not meant for this much analysis, but here's my thought process on it.

Oh man, don't you miss the good old days when you just grabbed a woman by her hair and dragged her back to your cave?

Comment

• 1)[Age: 31
                          2) Born: CDO city, Philippines
                          3) Hometown: Scarborough, ON
                          4) What are your ethnic roots? Filipino
                          5) Favorite All time Raptor: Vince Carter (before he became an asshole)
                          6) Favorite Current Raptor: I like point guards, so, i'll go with Lowry
                          7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Chris Paul, John Wall, Monta Ellis
                          8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Miami and Boston
                          9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Lebron, Bosh, Chalmers, Torkuglu
                          10) Favorite Raptors moment: Mighty mouse and the raps beating mj and the bulls.
                          11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Maria Sharapova, hahaha
                          12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Lakers and Suns
                          13) What is your guilty pleasure? popeyes chicken!
                          14) Favourite TV show (past or present): pushing daises, reaper, buffy, etc..etc...
                          15) Things that freak you out: porcelain dolls...freaky as shit!!!
                          16) Music preference: RATM, system of a down, 311, incubus, deftones, sublime, urbandub, sinosikat, eraserheads, wolfgang, up dharma down, faspitch
                          17) Favourite album: RATM - evil empire
                          18) Beverage preference: Coke and any alcoholic beverage you can mix with coke.
                          19) If your life was turned into a movie, which actor would play you? The dude that played Rufio in hook.
                          20) Assume you're still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Kristin Kreuk!

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                            Oh man, don't you miss the good old days when you just grabbed a woman by her hair and dragged her back to your cave?
                            I do miss those days. We need a time machine and we need one now. Some of these guys need one more badly than I do though. I think my thought process was pretty good and I still have a chance to do this. Kristen: If you are reading this my wife says it's okay, as long as there's no physical contact.
                            your pal,
                            ebrian

Comment

• 1) Age: 35
                              2) Born: Port-Of-Spain, Trinidad
                              3) Hometown: T-Dot
                              4) What are your ethnic roots? Trini Melting Pot African, Spanish, Italian, French Native Indian (etc.)
                              5) Favorite All time Raptor: TMAC/CB4 tie
                              6) Favorite Current Raptor: TRoss aka T-Rex
                              7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Chris Bosh (haha!)
                              8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? BAWSTIN -- (lived there not my cup of tea)
                              9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Dirk (I call him Jerk) / Paul Pierce (outta respect)
                              10) Favorite Raptors moment: Vince v AI before his Sunday am Tar Heel grad ceremony!
                              11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Bo Jackson. Bo Knows.
                              12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Showtime Lakers
                              13) What is your guilty pleasure? Bollywood Movies
                              14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Knight Rider /Jamie Fox Show /Big Brother /Duck Hunters
                              15) Things that freak you out: Cling-Ons on Star Trek and the other kind
                              16) Music preference: Nat King Cole / Ol Skool crooners...
                              17) Favourite album: "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill"
                              18) Beverage preference: Booster Juice Smoothies!!!
                              19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Jamie Foxx -I've been told we look a LOT alike
                              20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Christina Milian

Comment

• KJ-B wrote: View Post
                                17) Favourite album: "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill"
                                Yes man! I keep telling my wife, if all these artists didn't decide to start families, we wouldn't have to listen to so much garbage on the radio these days. Lauryn Hill -- one of my all-time favorites. I'm actually listening to that album at this very moment.
                                your pal,
                                ebrian

Comment

Working...
                                X