Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football Keeper League (S3 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent. Please give me your keepers as soon as you can so that I can start presetting the draft.

Comment

Damn Apollo! You really make it hard to do these drafts live! I'll do my best to be there though. That's prime hangover time though after slo-pitch Fridays! I've got some guys out there that I really want so I've gotta make it...

Comment

Hey Apollo: Update to my keepers -- I'll keep Newton, Stafford, and CJ2K (he better have a bounceback year!). Please remove Gronk from my keepers list back to the draft. Thanks!
        Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

ps to all owners: One of Stafford/Newton may be available for trade for a top 15 draft pick. PM me if interested.
          Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

jimmie wrote: View Post
            Hey Apollo: Update to my keepers -- I'll keep Newton, Stafford, and CJ2K (he better have a bounceback year!). Please remove Gronk from my keepers list back to the draft. Thanks!
            How about you and I talk trades for Gronk?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              Damn Apollo! You really make it hard to do these drafts live! I'll do my best to be there though. That's prime hangover time though after slo-pitch Fridays! I've got some guys out there that I really want so I've gotta make it...
              Haha, drink two big pint glasses of water before bed, get up in the morning and eat a lot of bacon and a few cups of coffee. That should get you through.

Comment

Everything looks good, Apollo. Add Eli Manning to my keeper list too, please.

Comment

Updated. Everyone has their keepers in besides Raptorsfan4life.

Comment

Correction, everyone but iggyiggyigoudala. Things are shaping up well!

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      How about you and I talk trades for Gronk?
                      Sure. Send me a PM... I'm on vacation at the moment and have sporadic e-access, but will be home on Sunday night...

Comment

Offer sent!

Comment

I need to keep Matt Ryan as well please, Apollo.

Comment

Just updated it. All we need are iggy's keepers. Dude has Brady and Vick so I'm sure he wants to keep some players.

Comment

Can you add Julio Jones to the list please.

Comment

Done. Still waiting on Iggy.

Comment

Working...
                                X