Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy Football Keeper League (S3 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for not getting this to you sooner.. Ill be keeping Andre Johnson, Darren McFadden and Tom Brady. Looking Forward to the draft, and improving from my last place finish last year!!

If anyone is interested in Vick let me know!

Comment

Good stuff. Now I can prep the draft. Remember, you have until August 4th to change your minds on players. I've been pushing now for people to submit in an attempt to insure no one misses out.

Comment

Prelim order and keepers set. Double check if you wish:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....?drafttab=team

Comment

I've done well the past two seasons with an autodrafted team, but I'm happy to finally be able to draft on my own tomorrow!

Best of luck to everyone.

Comment

Alright, finally I can talk some smack to you on draft day. LOL

Comment

Why is the draft so early? The preseason just started. There can be injuries and on top of that we still don't have 100% idea how players are going to perform.

BTW Add Manning to my keepers.

Comment

Tough crowd

Deadline was six days ago and I sent out multiple reminders(translation: best hope he's still available in round 5).

The draft is a week or two earlier than normal to make way for the drafting of the Dynasty league; that's going to be a mega draft.

Injuries can happen anytime and everyone is in the same boat.

The time to complain would have been a month ago when I let everyone know the date and not the day before the draft...

Comment

I missed the draft, but I'm cool with my squad. I'll make it work.

Comment

I created a new group here at RR. I am thinking going forward we can use the group page to post keepers and make announcements. Then the thread can be used just for discussion and smack talk.

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                    I missed the draft, but I'm cool with my squad. I'll make it work.
                    I was hoping you'd feel that your team sucked so we could talk trades.

Seriously though, you had a good draft with the autopilot on.

Comment

Can you add a flex position for this season? I would love to be able to have the choice to use 3RB or 4 WR. Especially considering how big the bench is.

Comment

No. That changes the whole league dramatically.

Comment

Hey Apollo, I don't suppose we can do team defense instead of individual defenders for next season (#4), can we? I hate playing with individual guys when it comes to defense. Arrgh!

Comment

Well the dynasty is hardcore IDP and most guys are in that one so maybe they would want to make this one a little more different and go with team D. I'd be up for it but let's see what everyone thinks before we decide.

Comment

I'll do team D, no problem. That's how I used to play before I joined the RR pools.

Comment

I enjoy team D as well, I find it provides more interest in individual broadcasted games when your team (DEF) is playing. But I would prefer it along with individual players not instead off.

Comment

Working...
                                X