Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR's "What Are You Listening To?" Thread (Non-Rap Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• fucking love this song. heard it for the first time in years at my friends bbq this weekend.

Comment

• Comment

• New Headstones! (vNSFW)

Comment

• Damn Argentinians know how to party!

Comment

• A little nostalgia here...The Pogues

Comment

• Some of my favourite lady singers and some comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcJvkAdydnQ

Comment

• RIP Chester Bennington... Wtf... I'm speechless.

Comment

• for some reason i never realized lola was a tranny until about a year ago when my friend explained the song. despite them clearly saying "i know what i am and i'm and man and so is lola." lol

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      for some reason i never realized lola was a tranny until about a year ago when my friend explained the song. despite them clearly saying "i know what i am and i'm and man and so is lola." lol

Hahah I remember picking on this when I was like 15 and asking my dad about it when it came on Q107 one time ...
                      Too many hints, to go along with the one that you mention as well:
                      "when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine"
                      "I'm not dumb but I can't understand, why she walk like a woman, but talks like a man"
                      "girls will be boys and boys will be girls, it's a mixed up, messed up, shook up world"

Great song though. Absolute classic.

Comment

• This is a somewhat dark album stream link from NPR. It's a first listen of a yet to be released music which I subscribe to and occasionally appears in my inbox. Thought I'd share this one because it somewhat speaks to our times of upheaval and psyche discomfort in many ways.

Just go to the bottom of the page and click on songs ...by: EMA

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/17/541691...utm_term=music

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Too bad and too soon for Tom Petty

One of the tighter acts I have seen...

Comment

• A couple of cuts from the new Robert Plant album

Not bad but have always like him (and Zepplin). Still in fine voice considering his age ....& trying different stuff...

Comment

Working...
                                X