Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR's "What Are You Listening To?" Thread (Non-Rap Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• RIP. So sad to think he leaves behind a family.

Comment

• Thanks for Everything Gord. RIP.

Comment

• Watched with sadness tonight the very fine presentation of the documentary/last concert tour footage of the Hip..."Long Time Running". It was commercial free....so that was decent. I think there'll be a rerun of it this Sunday.

My favourite Hip song...

Comment

Comment

• Canadian pianist Marika Bournaki

Tonight I watched a documentary of this prodigy talent filmed over 8 years (beginning young teens) called "I am not a rock star" shown on the Documentary channel on Bell TV. It was a wonderful and poignant film about her progress and growing up as a person. I enjoyed it very much.

In a sense it was a family journey that could probably mirror one which occurs in many families when they find that one of their children has a very special gift and they want to nurture it...whether it be basketball or hockey or in this case music.

If you enjoy music and especially classical piano then you will enjoy this documentary even more. The entire doc. is available again hopefully on the above channel and I notice on ITunes for a price...but it's out there.

Here are a couple of vids of her playing in Toronto (I believe)...

Last edited by Bendit; Wed Nov 22, 2017, 06:26 PM. Reason: Added a vid.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Some NIN stuff - Trent Reznor & friends

Comment

• Just heard.. RIP Dolores O'Riordan

Comment

• Mark Lanegan in concert @ Glastonbury 2017

Playlist half way down first page of comments...

Comment

• From the "Social Network" movie soundtrack .... "On We March" (Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross)

For the full soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yydZbVoCbn0 (a good listen I think)

Mark Lanegan in studio (4 tracks)

A re-done "Immigrant Song" for the opening of the movie "Girl w/Dragon's Tattoo". Also by Reznor & Ross. Like the graphics in the vid as well.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X