Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR's "What Are You Listening To?" Thread (Non-Rap Version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Marianas Trench released Astoria last Friday. It's super beautiful, and any fan can appreciate this one song:

Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Fucking CHUNE right here. The Canadian pixie-goddess strikes again!

Comment

• Reminder, Kill vs. Maim is "written from the perspective of Al Pacino in The Godfather Pt 2. Except he’s a vampire who can switch gender and travel through space."

Comment

• Comment

• A collaboration piece by some of my favourites....

There is another version out there with lyrics.

Comment

• beibers song love yourself is great

Comment

• If you like QOTSA you'll like this recording

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    beibers song love yourself is great
                    Everything Biebs does is fucking gold

Comment

• Comment

• Bowie's last vid ==== Lazarus

Premonition or he did this as a sign off...the title also kind of gives it away.

Comment

• Canadian astronaut Hadfied doing Bowie's Major Tom ...in space

Not sure if the audio is recorded up there but Col. Hadfield is a decent guitar player and appears to sing quite well too. Nice rendition of Bowie's big hit way back when.

Comment

• I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring.

Rest In Peace, Bowie!

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                              Premonition or he did this as a sign off...the title also kind of gives it away.

I think it's safe to say he did it as a sign off considering his passing wasn't sudden. His manager confirmed as such anyway.
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Going to see in a couple of weeks, out of Montreal I think:

Comment

Working...
                                X