X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Davis for Derrick Williams

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bpow74a

What do you all think???

not sure...have to see Williams play more but I heard he had a rough rookie season
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Ed Davis and Derrick Williams straight up? You have to be joking. Please tell me you're joking....

Comment

If this could be done I'm sure Colangelo and Co. would waste no time in doing it. Williams was drafted second and was considered to be a potential franchise player. Yes he had a bad rookie season but his performance I think is hardly an indication of what he can do. Davis on the other hand who was taken at 13(if I'm right), a lucky steal I remember, is good role player and nothing more. Even if Williams does not live up to expectations, Id do it but I doubt Minnesota would.
        Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
          If this could be done I'm sure Colangelo and Co. would waste no time in doing it. Williams was drafted second and was considered to be a potential franchise player. Yes he had a bad rookie season but his performance I think is hardly an indication of what he can do. Davis on the other hand who was taken at 13(if I'm right), a lucky steal I remember, is good role player and nothing more. Even if Williams does not live up to expectations, Id do it but I doubt Minnesota would.
          lol well said. Thanks for saying what was needed to be said. I was too lazy to put what you said into words. Good job!

Comment

Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
            Ok, even if Minny was crazy enough to allow this trade, what happens to the glut of wings Toronto already employs? Linas, DeMar, Fields, Ross, Anderson. There'd have to be a follow-up trade IMO to get rid of one of those guys.
            Walking like I'm already there.

Comment

Ed Davis alone won't net us Derrick Williams. We will have to give them Calderon, possibly Davis + Calderon for Williams + Milicic.

Comment

you kids and your derrick williams
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                  Ed Davis alone won't net us Derrick Williams. We will have to give them Calderon, possibly Davis + Calderon for Williams + Milicic.
                  Seriously....? Augh, what has this trade forum been reduced to? Please tell me you're kidding too... Calderon and Davis won't even net us Derrick Williams. No offense tenforthewin, but you make horrible trade suggestions...

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                    Milicic is already amnestied.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                      Milicic is already amnestied.
                      That and Minny already have enough PG. They don't need a Calderon when they already have Rubio, Ridnour, and Barea...

Comment

Working...
                      X