Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to watch Lithuania games during the Olympics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to watch Lithuania games during the Olympics?

I'm currently overseas and just wanted to know if anyone here has a link to where one could watch Jonas and Linas play during the Olympics.

Any help would be great, I'd love to watch them play Argentina today.
    Walking like I'm already there.

firstrowsports.eu is usually good.

Comment

ctvolympics.ca is streaming the Olympics
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

You should check out who is broadcasting the games where you are. Most likely their website will have streams of very good quality.

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
          ctvolympics.ca is streaming the Olympics
          They only have rights in Canada.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
            You should check out who is broadcasting the games where you are. Most likely their website will have streams of very good quality.
            Yeah, I'm in China, so watching the game would be in Chinese. Guess I should have specified English broadcast lol.
            I guess I could just use my vpn and go to NBC.com

Comment

Sportlemon.Tv always covers every sport.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

10 000 Hours wrote: View Post
                Yeah, I'm in China, so watching the game would be in Chinese. Guess I should have specified English broadcast lol.

Ah, I see. I was looking at your location thing under your profile pic.
                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                  Ah, I see. I was looking at your location thing under your profile pic.
                  Yeah, I work at a university here in China. So 7 months of the year, I'm in China.

Comment

WWW.VIPBOX.TV
                    WWW.MYP2P.MU

These two are my go to websites to watch all kinds of sports.
                    Enjoy!
                    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Yeah, I work at a university here in China. So 7 months of the year, I'm in China.
                      Man that sounds exciting! One of my biggest dreams is to travel to China. I hope you are having an amazing time there, and stay safe!
                      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

http://www.lshunter.tv/basketball-li...ing-video.html there is a shitload of brodcasts, some of them are bad quality though

Comment

http://atdhe.eu/

Enjoy!

Comment

Hey this is a little unrelated, but I see that you guys seem to have a good pulse on the internet, does anyone use Teksavvy? I'm moving and really don't want to go back to using Rogers and wondered if anyone had anything good to say about Teksavvy, or any other provider in Toronto.

Thanks, sorry for the off topic.

Hope you find the Lithuania game, I usually used Justin tv, but it's kind of annoying.
                            i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

pillowmint wrote: View Post
                              Hey this is a little unrelated, but I see that you guys seem to have a good pulse on the internet, does anyone use Teksavvy? I'm moving and really don't want to go back to using Rogers and wondered if anyone had anything good to say about Teksavvy, or any other provider in Toronto.

Thanks, sorry for the off topic.

Hope you find the Lithuania game, I usually used Justin tv, but it's kind of annoying.
                              I've been with them for three years. Almost every hardcore computer nerd I know is with them. They have the best customer service and their pricing is excellent. The company president is also one of the biggest supporters of Net Neutrality in Canada and fought hard against Bell and Rogers in some key pricing decisions with the CRTC. I could go on for ages about their tech support. I live in a 100-year-old neighbourhood, so we've had some issues with the wire network. Teksavvy has always had a technician out the next day (they use Bell techs) and they call back after the tech has been there to make sure the problem was solved.
                              Oh yeah, and did I mention the 300gb monthly cap? After coming from 60gb with Rogers, it was heaven.

(No I don't work for Teksavvy, I'm just REALLY happy with their service after getting screwed around so much with Rogers for two years and Bell before that).

Back on Topic:
                              livetv.ru/en
                              atdhenet.tv

Comment

Working...
                              X