New 2011-2012 NFL Season Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2011-2012 NFL Season Video

Hey whats up Raps Fans, while we wait for the NBA preseason heres a recent NFL vid I made from some of the best sights the 2011-2012 NFL season had to offer. If your an NFL fan check these videos out not your average youtube mashup. Really looking forward to doing some Raptors videos like these just waiting for the season to start so I can actually get some HD footage sick n tired of low quality NBA/youtube footage.

What Time is it? Episode 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUEj7Rewb4s
    &
    What Time is it? Episode 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_KgOJVrhas

Mark my words watch out for my Silver n Black I believe we bakkkkkk! Finally lol

Enjoy! Tell me what you guys think.

wow that was some great footage! I really enjoyed watching those videos. The music selection in the first video was probably the only thing that irked me. Don't get me wrong i love rap music its the one genre i can say i listen to most. But the songs in the first video were horrible besides my favorite song by wiz khalifa that shit go hard. French is nice too but i dont fuck wit the rest of coke boyz.. U should use some Jadakiss or Styles P Kiss dropped a classic with consignment Meek mill is one of the hottest in the hood right now dreamchasers 2 was fire. Nas Life is good is his best work since his early days. Just a suggestion less drake and lil wayne please and thanks lol.
    Last edited by Ambidextrious; Sun Jul 29, 2012, 02:40 AM.
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

cant wait for next season to start! do you think the raiders are going anywhere this year?
      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

ahaha yeah I think they have the best shot at a superbowl run since 02 im pumped!

Comment

cool ill be keeping an eye out for them!

Comment

Working...
          X