This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Tried finding you but to no avail. Did ya remove your account already?
    Nope still there Doc. maybe your punching in "I"'s where they should be lowercase "L"'s in my handle???

In any case I'll add you.

As for the rest of you, I strongly recommend you "following" me, unless of course you would like to take a forced "vacation" from the RR forums!

Comment

Ya, add me because I still can't find out when searching your name.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
        Okay ya'll after years of resisting this little social experiment they call Twitter I've decided to finally give in and join the ranks.

sigh I don't know if this going to be a good thing or a bad thing.

But I might as well come out the gates running, so help a fellow RR soldier out and follow me on the Twitter!

@FlakesElTrucho

Cheers!
        twitter is great... it's like facebook minus all the BS... minus having to watch your words and political correctness because your parents/family/coworkers can see what you say..

i just treat it like a news feed of my own design, of things i actually care about, in the briefest (140 character) format possible... and i can unfollow people when they get annoying with relative ease and without the social drama of "oh my god he unfriended me" that seems to come with FB

and i can talk about taking a dump in peace

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
          twitter is great... it's like facebook minus all the BS... minus having to watch your words and political correctness because your parents/family/coworkers can see what you say..

i just treat it like a news feed of my own design, of things i actually care about, in the briefest (140 character) format possible... and i can unfollow people when they get annoying with relative ease and without the social drama of "oh my god he unfriended me" that seems to come with FB

and i can talk about taking a dump in peace
          Yeah I'm really not too sure about this but we'll see how it plays out. Trying to get a hang of this tweeting business. Not a fan of FB at all and things like that so I was hesitant to get down with the tweets. But like u say it seems like it doesn't come with all the FB bullshit so cool.
          Plus I had to join the ranks of the #TradeBargnani movement!

Comment

I tweet about lots of stuff not just Raptors but here it is: @BryBardal

Comment

@raaygmariiamxo
              ill be tweeting about the raptors tonight

Comment

https://twitter.com/CalSchjerning

Comment

https://twitter.com/Drake_Marcus

Comment

Hey guys! Please follow my blogging account @raptorsongame ! I would really appreciate it if it was added to the list as well! Thanks!
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Finally gave into the twitter pressure. -----> @DJBaller_11
                      https://twitter.com/DJBaller_11
                      Last edited by wallz; Wed Feb 20, 2013, 01:59 PM.

Comment

@robertlum17

Raps, Canucks, Ninja Turtles.
                        @robertlum17

Comment

Add me ya'll!!!

Cheers

Comment

@See_Mundy
                            "This just in........ THE RAPTORS ARE AMAZING!"

Comment

I made an account seperate from my personal solely for basketball.
                              @JonahTuckNBA

Comment

Been lazy over the last while. Cleaned up and added more members to our list.

Comment

Working...
                                X