No announcement yet.

Error, Truth or Freudian Slip??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best question even later at the end: Why do you play a zone, Skip?

Comment

A lot of these guys, especially Skip, do a lot of what Cuban was saying...speaking in generalities, which anyone can do honestly. You don't need much skill to do that.
      Last edited by The Fox; Wed Aug 8, 2012, 02:16 PM.
      Peace. Positivity. Prosperity.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
        Enough with the r-word, please.
        Thanks I was going to say the same thing. Using that word invalidates points
        Peace. Positivity. Prosperity.

Comment

10 000 Hours wrote: View Post
          That was some good TV! However, to play devil's advocate, Cuban shouldn't rip on Skip because what he and Steven A. Smith do, helps to keep the money making sports industry moving along and making money. Without the drama, there'd be less fans watching. Do I like what they do? Not particularly, but I think most people watch/listen to it just to pass the time. I think most people know that what these two "reporters" spew out is just some coked-up hyperbole.

Cuban, don't hate the playa, hate the game.
          Who cares if Cuban is helping the industry make money...? He said what needed to be said a long time ago and on national television!

Comment

10 000 Hours wrote: View Post
            That was some good TV! However, to play devil's advocate, Cuban shouldn't rip on Skip because what he and Steven A. Smith do, helps to keep the money making sports industry moving along and making money. Without the drama, there'd be less fans watching. Do I like what they do? Not particularly, but I think most people watch/listen to it just to pass the time. I think most people know that what these two "reporters" spew out is just some coked-up hyperbole.

Cuban, don't hate the playa, hate the game.
            Who cares if Cuban is helping the industry make money...? He said what needed to be said a long time ago and on national television!

Comment

Oh man, that Mark Cuban video was great. I am not some huge Cuban fan but he really destroyed Skip Bayless. Loved it.

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                http://espn.go.com/olympics/summer/2...ies-beat-spain

Anybody else notice this?

Just thought i'd stir the pot a bit, hehehe.
                not to quick on the Olympic website: they still have scola playing for Rockets even though he is now with SUNS

http://www.london2012.com/athlete/scola-luis-1094403/
                "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

LB with a nasty one

Wow i cant lie i miss this guy and his heroics lol.
                  We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Best part of that cross is how he waits after the dude falls, classic.

Comment

i know right!! LB should be locked up for that one. Assault causing bodily harm..
                      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Working...
                      X