Jonas Vs Bynum four times a year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas Vs Bynum four times a year!

With Howard being traded to LA, Bynum is now in Philly. Guess Jonas is going to have get used to playing with the big boys soon and often won't he?

so...ummmm...i guess we weren't going to get iguodala for amir johnson and a trade exception. Oh well

Comment

stefan5301 wrote: View Post
      With Howard being traded to LA, Bynum is now in Philly. Guess Jonas is going to have get used to playing with the big boys soon and often won't he?
      4 games versus Howard in Orlando or Brooklyn versus 4 games versus Bynum in Philly?

I think this has worked out well.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        4 games versus Howard in Orlando or Brooklyn versus 4 games versus Bynum in Philly?

Isn't there more or something due to the same division?

I'm probably wrong...
        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post

I'm probably wrong...
          Raps play both Philly and Orlando 4 times next year.

Orlando: Nov. 18, Dec. 21, Dec. 29, Jan. 24

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post

I'm probably wrong...
            It could be. I think it's something like you play 6 non-division teams 4 times, and 4 of them 3 times....It appears this year we play Orlando 4 times...but for example, only 3 games against Miami (phew!!) I was super bored, so I checked, the other teams are Milwaukee, Atlanta and Chicago

Comment

Looking forward to the Bynum vs Bargnani 3 point shoot off.
              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

+1

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                  +1
                  +2

Comment

Lets see what a cold winter in Philly does to Bynum's already wanky knee's. Not to mention Jonas beating him down the floor everytime on the fast break.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                      Lets see what a cold winter in Philly does to Bynum's already wanky knee's. Not to mention Jonas beating him down the floor everytime on the fast break.
                      So true, Jonas and Amir will drain other teams C's

Comment

I am really curious to see how Bynum responds to being the main guy on a team.

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                          So true, Jonas and Amir will drain other teams C's
                          I like your optimism, but I seriously doubt that will be the case. JV will need time to acclimate himself to the NBA game and we'll likely see Gray getting playing time with the starters, when JV is overmatched and/or in foul trouble. As for Amir, he was abused by legit C's last season, so I highly doubt we'll see him playing much C, unless on the 2nd unit, but even then I worry. I hope you're right though, I really do!

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                            I like your optimism, but I seriously doubt that will be the case. JV will need time to acclimate himself to the NBA game and we'll likely see Gray getting playing time with the starters, when JV is overmatched and/or in foul trouble. As for Amir, he was abused by legit C's last season, so I highly doubt we'll see him playing much C, unless on the 2nd unit, but even then I worry. I hope you're right though, I really do!
                            I think he meant drain other team C's in the sense of tiring them out sprinting the floor. I can hear Casey screaming on the sideline, "Go! Go! Go!" on every defensive rebound.

Comment

I think he meant drain other team C's in the sense of tiring them out sprinting the floor. I can hear Casey screaming on the sideline, "Go! Go! Go!" on every defensive rebound.
                              Yeah that's what I meant. I'm aware of their weaknesses, but they'll outrun plenty of bigs nonetheless

Comment

Working...
                              X