No announcement yet.

Who is your franchise player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Understand as well that I took the top players of this generation's superstars. If I were to ask in general, a lot of those names would not be up there probably other than Durant and LeBron.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
      Understand as well that I took the top players of this generation's superstars. If I were to ask in general, a lot of those names would not be up there probably other than Durant and LeBron.
      lets do that

big O
      kareem abdul
      hakeem the dream
      moses malone
      larry bird
      michael jordan
      magic
      shaq
      lebron
      kobe
      wilt
      durant

from this list i would choose jordan and after him its a tough three way tie between magic,bird and lebron

Comment

Michael Jordan by far for me. The greatest of all-time. He'll bring me 6 championships and a legacy.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Michael Jordan by far for me. The greatest of all-time. He'll bring me 6 championships and a legacy.

Bill Russell...11 rings.

Comment

Jordan is in 10th place, tied with 4 other players. Russell is all by himself, ahead of the other 7 Celtics players who take up most of the next 8 spots.

Comment

Went with Durant. He's arguably the 2nd best player in the league, and he's only 23. He still has room to get even better. Plus he has the kind of personality that I'd want in my franchise player.

Comment

Working...
              X