No announcement yet.

The Raptor that will most surprise you this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landry Fields or Quincy Acy. Just put the two guys who have been under the bus lately so to speak. Not so much talk about what they can really do. More so about Quincy being a Reggie Evans and Fields being a bad contract....
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
      Landry Fields or Quincy Acy. Just put the two guys who have been under the bus lately so to speak. Not so much talk about what they can really do. More so about Quincy being a Reggie Evans and Fields being a bad contract....
      I don't see Acy getting much PT with Amir and Ed on the bench though. but i agree with Fields, people are just over exaggerating how bad his contract is

Comment

I think there will be another trade and the guy coming in will be the surprise!

Comment

RAPresenting wrote: View Post
          I don't think he's going to surprise a lot of people on here but Lowry will surprise people with how good he is. To fans who haven't seen him play many times I think he'll be surprising what he brings to the table. I expect to see a ton of Lowry jerseys by the end of the year in the ACC but not many the first few weeks. The city is gonna love his defense and toughness.
          Good point...sometimes I forget that people don't realize how much Lowry was tearing it up the first couple of months last year. As much as we love Jose for his personality, i think that we'll quickly forget about him once Lowry makes his impact

Comment

Working...
          X