Hunger Games meets Jurassic Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JYFelony wrote: View Post
    Kleiza, no question. While others might be hesitant to take a human life, Kleiza has been dreaming of that moment since birth. The look in his eyes just screams, "I feel nothing."
    Hilarious... and yet somewhat eerily true.
    “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
    ― John Wooden

Comment

I've seen the movie but haven't read the books...

but from what i can understand from the movie... there are two things nescessary to winning the hunger games

1) the ability to climb trees
      2) horrible emotionless acting skills

With those requirements, i pick Bargs.

I've seen his Primo commercial, so i feel i'm an expert judge on his acting skills

And he's very tall... and tree branches aren't bouncing off backboards... so he should be able to grab them with ease

Comment

I have to go with Kleiza, only because I think he hates everyone and everything already. First to go would be Landry, he's just too friendly.

Comment

I am taking Acy for sure. Dude is a manimal. If Kenneth Faried and Rambo had a kid, he would be Quincy Acy.

Comment

KingMaxwell47 wrote: View Post
            I have to go with Kleiza, only because I think he hates everyone and everything already. First to go would be Landry, he's just too friendly.
            Nobody wants to be the guy to kill Landry, they want to be the guy there to console his smokin hot girlfriend when Kleiza uses him to test for pedestal mines...

Comment

SitnonDfence wrote: View Post
              Nobody wants to be the guy to kill Landry, they want to be the guy there to console his smokin hot girlfriend when Kleiza uses him to test for pedestal mines...

The funny guy always dies first
              TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Kleiza looks like he could come out of a pack of wolves fashioning fur hats and chewing on bone toothpicks. First to go is baby-faced Davis.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                X