Captain Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Canada

See the resemblance, one is Captain America, one in a few years could take the leadership role as Captain Canada.

how can someone who wasnt born in canada & isnt a canadian citizen take over the title held by Our own born a raised steve Nash.. seems like a reach to me

Comment

Steve Nash was born in South Africa, and he's a traitor lol. I bet JV wouldn't chose the Lakers over us

Comment

bet he would!

Comment

Profster wrote: View Post
          bet he would!
          haha

Comment

I think he wouldn't. I may be wrong, but he's not that type of guy.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

How could any of us know what type of guy he is?

Besides, I don't think he has any kids on the West Coast (yet)
              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Someone explain that whole kids on the west coast thing to me. I thought he was leaning towards playing for the Knicks until Toronto blocked that trade with the Fields signing. Seems to me more like he just didn't want to play for Toronto and wanted to make a title run which I do not blame him for.

Comment

Well, I'll explain my comment as a joke...

But I don't his choice came down to just being close to his kids either - although I imagine that would play a part (I'm not cynical enough to think it's purely PR bullshit to soften the blow to Raptor fans). I don't think the NY trade was ever 100% blocked by the Fields offer sheet, but once the Lakers came into the picture with that contract both NY and Toronto were out of the picture.
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                  X