This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Graham

Bring him back, the dude is doing well in D-League and overseas, he could be our 3rd stringer SF, he will do well in Coach Casey's system.

someone get drunk last night?
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Sure Budz. I think we have someone who did the exact same thing. His name is Alan Anderson.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

might be the dumbest thing iv ever read here. no disrespect
        No Dissrespect...
        With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.. You hear me BC?

Comment

Bring Araujo back too

Comment

Bring Jose Calderon back !

Comment

This is the closest thing to drunk dialing I think a Raptor fan could do.

"Joey come back!"

Comment

Jus so I can help you guys close the thread, ummmm....we are currently stacked at 3 and don't need to recycle ex-Raptor players. Joey isn't the only SF doing well out there. I got an idea!!! Why don't we jus see how our current roster is doing? Dont think he's better than Alan Anderson, in my opinion.
                The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Actually BC has done really quite a good job this off-season filling out the roster with bit players more than capable of stepping up into 2nd string or even starter roles. Our depth across the team is enviable by any non-playoff team and that could very well provide a win or two more at the end of the season. John Lucas III, Alan Anderson and Aaron Gray were all players who I thought would go elsewhere for the opportunity for more guaranteed minutes as 2nd stringers... and he managed to get them cheap. Quincy Acy is the only possible Jawai/Alabi/Ukic/Ajinca/Uzoh type project player that we have, and even he has a reputation that would see him belong in the league (albeit with limited upside).

If we didn't currently have Dwayne Casey Coaching I might actually be worried about keeping guys in line and having enough minutes to go around, but it would seem that he's more than ready to let go of anyone who is not professional enough or a possible chemistry issue (James Johnson?) and definitely has the power to do this.
                  When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Comment

Lol

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                      Bring him back, the dude is doing well in D-League and overseas, he could be our 3rd stringer SF, he will do well in Coach Casey's system.
                      Really? Stats? Links? Any sort of proof?

Comment

If we didn't keep Sonny Weems why would we go after Joey Graham, they're the same player, practically the same person, they even look alike.

Comment

We want Villanueva! We want Araujo!

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                            We want Villanueva! We want Araujo!
                            +1 why would we want a bum like graham back. i wasn't much into college ball when araujo was drafted and when we made that pick i thought that we had found our center. haha. that draft made me want to be a better scout

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              +1 why would we want a bum like graham back. i wasn't much into college ball when araujo was drafted and when we made that pick i thought that we had found our center. haha. that draft made me want to be a better scout
                              No more asking for under average players! PLEASE!

Comment

Working...
                              X